Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Wallets - page 2. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
April 24, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
I am using blockchain wallet. I think it is enough secure and convenient, let me control my private keys and custom fees.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 24, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
Best bitcoin wallet ever is bitcoin core, despite the taking big disk space.
If you want use online wallet, with this success you can use exchange wallets
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
April 24, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
OP, please stop calling people Sir. The formalities are not necessary, because we are all equal here.  Wink {There are also a lot

of ladies on this forum}  Grin Your coverage of hardware and software wallets are detailed, but the information about the most

secure option {Paper Wallets} is unfinished. I would like to add --> https://www.bitaddress.org/ as one of the paper wallet

generators, if I may.  Wink
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
April 24, 2018, 10:46:04 AM
Its a good topic for newbie before start invest to bitcoin. Very few topics that discuss in detail about bitcoin wallet...im appreciated for this topic  Grin . I am a little suggest, for now please be careful with the exchange and wallet applications on smartphones, because now start circulating phishing applications on smartphones that will steal all your secret data
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
I use blockchian.info for the coin that it supports, I'm not entirely satisfied but it allows me to use it anytime, anywhere!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
Entrepreneurs will be happy to know that Electrum already has support for checks, or invoice, their list will appear in your wallet as soon as you make payment for the first check, on the "Send" tab. If you are tempted to use Bitcoin for calculations in a store or a supermarket, and not in dOrknet, you can get a powerful enough "cryptographic temporary signature" tool for all checks - at your disposal. A chip for marketing, slave control or accounting? You decide!
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
Activity: 238
April 24, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
All Bitcoin online wallets are divided into 2 groups:

Hybrid (with multi-signature). In this case, the service has limited access to your Bitcoins. In order to confirm the transaction, you need the signature of two parties: yours and the service. Such wallets are more reliable than traditional ones, but the user will have to store a private key on his device.
The keys are stored by the service. These purses, in turn, are divided into 2 groups:
Exchange. About the exchange, I'll write in one of my articles. So far, I can only say one thing: exchanges are created for the exchange of crypto currency, and not for the storage of Bitcoins. Therefore, withdraw all available funds from exchanges to purses.
Traditional wallets. These are online services that store your keys at home, giving you only backup copies.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
A Bitcoin Wallet is a piece of software to be use to communicate with bitcoin network. It is use to send or to receive transactions. Every bitcoin account has a public address, just like an email address and private key or password . We use public address to send or receive money. On the other hand we must protect our private key and never reveal it from anybody. If someone knows your private key they can steal your bitcoins and send it somewhere else. 
Activity: 53
April 23, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Bitcoin, unlike most traditional currencies, is a digital currency. Thus, the approach to this kind of currency is completely different, particularly when it comes to acquiring and storing it. As Bitcoins don’t exist in any physical shape or form, they can’t technically be stored anywhere. Instead, it’s the private keys used to access your public Bitcoin address and sign for transactions that need to be securely stored. A combination of the recipient’s public key and your private key is what makes a Bitcoin transaction possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 01:24:27 PM
Bitcoin wallets are the electronic wallet which is created by the peoplw to provide a high reasonable assurance that their money will be keep and safe.
Through this wallets you are rest assured that all investments you have are in the right hand.
Activity: 28
April 06, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
Bitcoin wallet is like a conventional account use to keep bitcoin. It can be related by Local bank accounts that holds local money
and can be withdrawn or deposited like conventional money from the wallet. Can be directly traded with directly without third party interfernce.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 30, 2018, 05:17:16 AM
Wow, its been a long time since I last visited this thread as I'm contributing in Meta Section for most of the time, I read all of your replies and I'm surprised when I saw those good comments from you guys. I can't believe that you liked my thread and leave positive feedbacks. I'm not going to quote every reply of you guys but it's my pleasure to tell you this, you are all welcome and I'm glad that somehow, I helped you guys out.

I really wish that my thread helped you, and not just helped you about Bitcoin wallets but also gave you all inspiration to create a good quality of post so that I'm the one who will be able to cherish your posts someday.

All of you also gave me inspiration to post more informative, unique, and quality post in the future. I know I'm still not good enough but I will try to improve my post more. I thank you all for your inspiring replies.

Best Regards
~Silent26
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132
March 18, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
So far so good that wallet and hopefully it will long last not good to store your bitcoin in a long term. Also, blockchain.info is good to use wallet I think this decentralized website.

No, blockchain.info is definitely not a good wallet to start with. It might be user friendly, especially for new people who haven't used cryptocurrencies, but it isn't secure at all. Some people reported problem with disappearing funds from their accounts, even though they had separate password for their service. A lot of people are complaining about high fees, I wouldn't use it for long-term investments. If you are looking for a wallet which you could use on your mobile phone then there are many good alternatives which at least gives you your private key or seed.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 17, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
Wow this post from OP is very detailed and informative. One need to save this page as an offline page and read it anytime you need the information.

Personally I don't have much bitcoins presently, so I use the online wallet for now (coinomi being my best choice till date). But I will love to get my hands on an hardware wallet one of these days.
Good work by OP. Welldone
Yeah, it's very informative especially those newbies who want to have a bitcoin wallet they catch an idea with this thread.
The coins.ph wallet is really good here our country it is now multi-currency wallet there's another option of currency the ethereum currency.
So far so good that wallet and hopefully it will long last not good to store your bitcoin in a long term. Also, blockchain.info is good to use wallet I think this decentralized website.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
March 17, 2018, 02:38:01 PM
Wow this post from OP is very detailed and informative. One need to save this page as an offline page and read it anytime you need the information.

Personally I don't have much bitcoins presently, so I use the online wallet for now (coinomi being my best choice till date). But I will love to get my hands on an hardware wallet one of these days.
Good work by OP. Welldone
Activity: 60
March 16, 2018, 03:49:22 PM
Hello,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm starting my crypto life in 2015.Absolutely this is very beautiful filed, I mean this is very interesting work, many smart works in the crypto field, Whatever in 2015 last I started my career.

* First I learned very well about the crypto field. Then I invest some ICO's after my crypto studying. In 2016 mid I have received my profits and I'm surprised. I only invest 5000$ in 4 ICO's. It's made to me lot of profits. The special one is my 1st ICO is Bitcoin. Wow it awesome, Then I everyday researched Bitcoins news, charts, updates. In this time Bitcoin is most and biggest Crypto coin on the market and it is very public and worldwide coin. Bitcoin has many types of wallets.

These are types of Bitcoin wallets,

Hardware wallet
                 Paper wallet
                 Software wallet

** These all are very important for all of us...   Thank you!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
March 16, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
Many many thanks to you Silent26. Hats off for your awesome contributions. It was just awesome to read your article. I have known a lot of your post about Bitcoin wallet. Personally, I am using Hardware and online wallet both. I use Hardware wallet for holding an online wallet for trading.
So, Thank you so much again  Cool
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
March 16, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
I use the wallet "electrum", I am satisfied with it completely, I consider it one of the best bitcoin purse
Activity: 571
Merit: 113
March 16, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: