Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin was $3,871 on this day - 1 year ago - page 6. (Read 784 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Those who sold during those days and left are probably regretting right now. "Lucky" are those who bought and held on.

Wild guess for March 8, 2021, at least $13K  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Not good way for memorize what happen with bitcoin price last year or last two year because give bad effect for us, how many people have sell bitcoin with lower price and looks most disappointed when seeing bitcoin today back to higher price and take much profit.
thats not a problem , the OP is just giving price information to BTC price from last year up to now.
If you sold your coins  that time its your mistake not the graph mistake  Grin .

But if you bought BTC that time its morethan 150% increase from your investment not bad news to those who buy BTC that time. But a nightmare to those selling it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
Not good way for memorize what happen with bitcoin price last year or last two year because give bad effect for us, how many people have sell bitcoin with lower price and looks most disappointed when seeing bitcoin today back to higher price and take much profit.
You need to look at it from two different angles, those who sold then and not believe in bitcoin and the other people who bought then because they believe in bitcoin,  the later will definitely have a good memories, If eventually they are holding up till now that's x3 profit, in crypto the patience one tends to benefit more,  it's more or less like transferring money from impatient ones to the patient ones
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No one knows where will Bitcoin's price will head in the next months. But, knowing that there's an incoming block halving event, and everyone is expecting a good price run. So, there might be a good chance that the positive expectations in the market would initiate a bull run, if not this year maybe on 2021.
Though looking at how far Bitcoin have come from $3,000 level last 2019, Im still considering the current price as a good progress in cryptocurrency.
Right, At least the price today is much better than the price last year. Still, there is a chance that bitcoin can hit a good price because of the possible hype that can affect the bitcoin price before and after the halving. More people are hoping for a good price after the halving and we can't really be sure if the price would go up into our expectations.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
No one knows where will Bitcoin's price will head in the next months. But, knowing that there's an incoming block halving event, and everyone is expecting a good price run. So, there might be a good chance that the positive expectations in the market would initiate a bull run, if not this year maybe on 2021.
Though looking at how far Bitcoin have come from $3,000 level last 2019, Im still considering the current price as a good progress in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I have remembered that days, it was golden chances to accumulate bitcoin. I had accumulated very small quantities. Honestly I never imagined that bitcoin will fall like this. Bitcoin now almost 2.5x compared by a year back. Perhaps we might experience 3x from now after a year as well. Before a year when btc was dumped I suggested some people to accumulate some. Couple of people bought and say thanks later but couple of people was worried about more dump and they REKT eventually. However for current year still I think it's time accumulate some bitcoin, so perhaps next year they could get benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
The time when the correction hit really hard from $19,000 of Bitcoin and then pullback above 50%. It's really tough especially for those people who bought at $6,000 (like me)but the dump continued to $4,000 and below.
But still, the game is for long term, so I continued to hodl and still accumulating more.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I remember the day pretty well. I actually assumed we might top at $4000-$5000 and head back down and retest the 200WMA. I didn't think that there would be such a fast recovery a few months later.

The days were pretty bad back then. People were calling for 3 digit bitcoin. The funding rate for futures was actually at a discount instead of a premium. People were shutting down their mining rigs. Bitcoin ATMs were being removed from stores. Many bitcoin services had to lay-off staff or went bankrupt. Its pretty crazy how March 2018 was so bullish and people were expecting $20K to break again and a year later it was the complete opposite.
Activity: 247
Merit: 40
On this day, 1 year ago on 8th March 2019...

1 Bitcoin = $3,871

Here is how far and wide we have gone in the last 1 year. Now bitcoin being tested as an asset class in the current global turmoil of coronavirus and rate cuts.
Where do you think it will go from here?
Pages:
Jump to: