Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin was created for time like this! - page 3. (Read 472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
March 14, 2020, 07:22:38 PM
The market behavior that see bitcoin down to $3900 and bitcoin follows stocks, commodities and oil in all time sell off on Thursday should not discourage the bitcoin enthusiasts because people did not understand that bitcoin was created for time like this.

Of course, why we should be discourage, this is just part of the market behaviour, people panic is this kind of pandemic, but it the long run bitcoin can still recover from all of this scare and economic and geo-political issues.

Investors have not spent their time in studying bitcoin white paper and most of them did not have the knowledge of bitcoin be a safe haven during natural disaster like Corona virus as this is the best means of holding and transferring values without third-party involvement and services. I believe that our governments are going to see good in blockchain and promote it as the best means of using money during epidemic like Corona virus. To me this is blessing for bitcoin and the economic experts are going to see good in blockchain for the first time.

Maybe others have read bitcoin whitepaper and not understand it because they are focused on making money here. But we will have to see how the whole "bitcoin is a safe haven" narrative will be in the next coming months specially if the epidemic is not contained.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
March 14, 2020, 05:09:50 AM
The market behavior that see bitcoin down to $3900 and bitcoin follows stocks, commodities and oil in all time sell off on Thursday should not discourage the bitcoin enthusiasts because people did not understand that bitcoin was created for time like this.
Investors have not spent their time in studying bitcoin white paper and most of them did not have the knowledge of bitcoin be a safe haven during natural disaster like Corona virus as this is the best means of holding and transferring values without third-party involvement and services. I believe that our governments are going to see good in blockchain and promote it as the best means of using money during epidemic like Corona virus. To me this is blessing for bitcoin and the economic experts are going to see good in blockchain for the first time.
Pages:
Jump to: