Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Web Developer&Designer/Make your ideas realities - iOS/Android apps too - page 3. (Read 3939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
It would be good if you can post some of your previous work details here.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Do I have to own a server to use some scripts or can they be adapted and installed on any web hosting service...

It really just depends what you're looking for.
Activity: 118
฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin
Do I have to own a server to use some scripts or can they be adapted and installed on any web hosting service...
Still looking for jobs feel free to ask any questions.
Still looking for new clients.

Feel free to ask me if I'm capable of something you're interested in.

Thanks.
Going to sleep.

Will respond to any inquiries ASAP - but don't expect a swift response due to the holidays.

Thanks.
What hourly rate would you charge? And in btc, or fiat?

thx

Good questions.  I will address them now.

I do not have an hourly rate set in stone.  If I did it would probably be a little bit under what I work for at my job.

I will be quoting by the project and work involved.

I charge in USD.  With that said, I do accept BTC.  I will quote in USD and accept the equivalent in BTC according to the http://preev.com rate at the time of payment.

ok thx for the quick answer. would have preferred some indication of what you would charge but we never get everything we want Wink

Every project is different.  What I would charge is 100 - 20000 USD if that's what you wanted to hear.

It all just depends on how much work is involved.

No I wanted to hear a "per hour" rate but never mind.

Like I said I'm not charging by the hour.

Sorry I can't provide what you were looking for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

thx

I do not have an hourly rate set in stone.  If I did it would probably be a little bit under what I work for at my job.

I charge in USD.  With that said, I do accept BTC.  I will quote in USD and accept the equivalent in BTC according to the http://preev.com rate at the time of payment.

ok thx for the quick answer. would have preferred some indication of what you would charge but we never get everything we want Wink

Every project is different.  What I would charge is 100 - 20000 USD if that's what you wanted to hear.

No I wanted to hear a "per hour" rate but never mind.

thx

thx

thx

thx
Hello.  I am a full-stack developer & designer in the U.S. looking for bitcoin related jobs.  If you are looking for design or development, contact me regardless.  I am not restricted to just bitcoin related jobs.

My skills include but are not limited to:

I can now do iOS and Android Development.  Keep in mind Apple doesn't allow many types of Bitcoin apps, however I can do iOS development for other types of apps too.

Server Side (Back End) Languages:
  • node.js
  • PHP
  • Ruby

Database Infastructures:
  • Mongo DB
  • ReThinkDB
  • MySQL
  • Redis
  • MemCache

Client Side (Front End) Languages:
  • JavaScript
  • HTML
  • CSS

Frameworks/Extras:
  • jQuery
  • Angular
  • Ember
  • Socket.io
  • Laravel
  • Ruby on Rails

Other important skills:
  • Linux Server Administration
  • Heroku & Digitalocean familiarity
  • Credit/Debit Card Processing experience
  • Networking experience

I am currently working freelance on the side while I work for a company.
I've struck an interest in Bitcoin and been practicing using Bitcoin in my development for the past year.

Shoot me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected] (I'd prefer e-mail due to forum limitations).

I'd love to hear about your ideas & see if we can work together.
I can show my prior work on request.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: