Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Website Backlink Trades - page 2. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
May 21, 2017, 03:49:01 AM
To all my fellow Bitcoin website owners and SEO experts, let's trade backlinks to help boost our rankings in the search engines. Having links from relevant topic blogs helps tremendously for ranking at the top of search engines.

So, if you have a Bitcoin website and are looking to trade quality backlinks, post in this thread. We can PM each other and get things sorted privately.

If we can get a good system going, I am sure we can all rank our sites within a few months.  Tongue
If you are offering something good and useful then why doing this? you'll need to be on the first page when some one searches some keywords because I only click on first pagers. I really doubt if you could reach the ranks required to be on first page by doing this.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
May 21, 2017, 03:35:22 AM
To all my fellow Bitcoin website owners and SEO experts, let's trade backlinks to help boost our rankings in the search engines. Having links from relevant topic blogs helps tremendously for ranking at the top of search engines.

So, if you have a Bitcoin website and are looking to trade quality backlinks, post in this thread. We can PM each other and get things sorted privately.

If we can get a good system going, I am sure we can all rank our sites within a few months.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: