Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, What it is and what it does? - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 28, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
Is like any form of online payments system like skrill ,okpay and perfect money which allows you to send money from one person to another through his address. Just get a wallet and try sending a few dollars to friend or family that has a wallet.

The explanation is really simple and easy to understand, however, it can not express the important effects of bitcoin and its technological characteristics. The most important thing is transparency in transactions but still anonymous.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
Is like any form of online payments system like skrill ,okpay and perfect money which allows you to send money from one person to another through his address. Just get a wallet and try sending a few dollars to friend or family that has a wallet.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 05:23:11 PM
bitcoin is the world's first digital cryptocurrency and high value. attracted many people with easy transaction
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
bitcoin is a cryptocurrency based on an encryption technology. It is a chain of blocks that could be said to be a better world currency than the dollar or the euro. Even gold is unsettled. It does not depend on any government or global financial institution for its blockchain technology. has many uses could be said that it is the real money you can use to buy anything in the world without depending on a bank that controls your money you can move it to any country in the world the amount you want you have a portfolio where you can save and use them when you want you can use it to invest in other cryptocurrencies and earn more bitcoin or tokens is used more than anything as a reserve of value is exchangeable digital money in any part of the miuindo for money fiat or metal
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 03:42:02 PM
You are welcome in this forum. I am suggesting you some video links I hope it will help you to get moe knowledge about BTC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHjYt6Jm5j8 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs . This will help you a lot. Moreover BTC is a the very first decentralized digital currency and it is also compared with asset.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
June 28, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
It is the fastest, cheapest, and most secure way to send money around the world.
Because it is an unchangeable open source algorithm it can be trusted. It is not under the control of any bank, government, or individual. Nobody can make you use it or keep you from using it.

The best place to start is to read the "white paper". You will find a link to it below in my sig.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 02:27:04 PM
The bitcoin is a electronic money which is one of the crypto currency with decentralized and volatile nature only making peer to peer transactions with no third party interruption.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency having the feature of volatility. The price fluctuates and that's why you manage to make money.This is generally used for long term investment. A lot of people is making money out of it.
Activity: 74
June 28, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Bitcoin is basically a decentralized currency or e-currency which can be used anywhere without converting the currency. Besides, the transactions is done to peer to peer. There is no third party interruption.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
June 27, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
I think there is video to explain what is bitcoin you can check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo
and this video for bitcoin explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHjYt6Jm5j8
and this is another video how bitcoin works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jOJk30eQs

You don't need deep knowledge about bitcoin unless if you are planning to develop it and bitcoin is just like a money online if you know how paypal works it is the same but the differences bitcoin is decentralized and you own a wallet or we can call a bank where you can save your money and no one can control your funds unlike paypal or other similar service.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:55:07 PM
bitcoin is a new currency or arguably bitcoin is a bitcoin electronic money unlike most currencies because bitcoin does not rely on trusting the major publishers of bitcoin using distributed databases and spreading to nodes from P2P networks to transaction journals and using cryptography to provide basic security functions such as to ensuring that bitcoin can only be spent by people who have it and never been allowed more than once.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
So hi, I'm relatively new here in this forum and even though I have some knowledge with regards to bitcoin, its only on the surface so I wanted to ask you guys some questions that can be understood by a beginner like me. So my questions would be in the scope of what is bitcoin? I know it is the largest form of cryptocurrency as of now but I still don't get it that much. Researching bitcoin through the net have given me answers but as a layman who initially knew nothing about it, I wanted to get more clarifications. So again questions would be:
What is bitcoin
What is it used for
How is it used
I may have additional questions for later but this would do for now.
No flame against me because I know i lack knowledge and thats why i am here asking you guys because i want to learn about it.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: