Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will 20.000usd again ? - page 2. (Read 534 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I think possible to reach 20k$ again, and I think it will hit by this mid year. So many claims on what price could hit in btc but I have no doubt it will it just takes time to achieve it. Their is a need of good news to develop or improve this technology that price will increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 08, 2018, 09:32:01 AM
If indeed Btc really gets good welcomed from time to time and is increasingly viewed on the more supports side, well that's a high chance of reaching it, and yeah I'm still more confident that it will although I don't know yet when it's time it is. Some attacks/the things that make it weaken., it's only temporary and then it will be greater.
I think this is something that's difficult to predict, but it has a high chance of getting better.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
We need more time to hit 20000usd again.
I start to think that we will only see those levels by the end of 2020 so we need more time then you can imagine.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
April 08, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
It is still possible, to be honest. Though it will undergo in a lot process before it reach that point. But given the fact that this year's Bitcoin' became much more volatile day to day. As of the moment, Bitcoin's future is still a blur so definitely to predict what could happen in the future is somehow inaccurate.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 08, 2018, 08:47:39 AM
Bitcoin will make legal by most of the country this year? I dont think so that "most" will make it legal. Its too early for this thing but with what you've said about bitcoin getting back to $20,000 I dont have any doubt with it. And whats good is we are still far from this years end so its likely to happen earlier.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
with the current chaos, bitcoin prices are impossible to pass the $ 20,000 price tag.
I think, bitcoin just Back to the drawing board to walk to the next level and it is still followed by the shadows up and down. my prediction of bitcoin prices will not go past $ 20,000, seeing prices touching $ 18,000 - $ 19000 alone this year is already quite profitable, especially for new investors.
legal currency? I do not think so, considering that there are still many countries that prohibit cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
April 07, 2018, 01:33:04 AM
The nature of cryptos are very volatile and unpredictable, we cant determine exactly when it will increase or decrease but many expert says bitcoin can bounce back again with even higher price beating the $20k last year. Still there is no certain with the predictions because it has no proof that can back up the statement however if we track the past history of btc, it always increase after dips. Lets be optimistic and hope for the best especially if you are hodling btc now.
Activity: 586
April 06, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
I'm still optimistic that bitcoin prices later this year will pass $ 20,000, even though the current price looks difficult to go up but I'm sure the negative trend is coming to an end and we soon see a price that reaches over $ 50,000.
Activity: 1092
April 06, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
BTC
At the end of year, we will see the develop of crypto and stock.
Bitcoin will 20.000 and more, i think so.
That time, bitcoin will a legal currency of almost country in the world.
Everyone, how do you think ?
I have no doubt that we are going to see bitcoin and 20000 dollars once again, but people need to stop giving these kind of predictions, bitcoin is not going to become a legal currency in almost every country around the world before the end of this year, that may happen in the future but it's going to take a lot of time not just a few months, this is why people get impatient and sell their coins when their predictions do not come true.
Activity: 966
April 06, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
can be yes and can not ,, when prohibition and legalization have emerged .. this is a risk when all countries have their own policies so that crypto assets are very risky to we have .. when the price soared ,. could be one of the boomerang for ourselves when the price falls very deep ,, and it could happen because of the law in a country (ban)
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
BTC
indeed After all the price will touch the figure $ 20,000 or more, but with a note we must immediately improve the situation that happens now. good prices will not come unceremoniously if the market does not start pumping prices. the bullish market will soon come from bad news and this FUD increase is over.
Take it easy my hero, this year the price will exceed $ 20,000 In time

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 04, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
I believe that Bitcoin is still in the last phase of the correction process. I am expecting price recovery from this month and I believe that Bitcoin will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. We will also see maturity in the market from this year and it will reduce the factors causing panic waves from the market.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
April 04, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
If I say with my lust, yes I want every country in this world accept bitcoin as a currency or an asset with legal. So I can use bitcoin with dialy my life, like for payment system or send money and anything. Not like this time, I just use cryptocurrency especialy bitcoin for investment and trading only.

But if you believe or not it would be hard to be happen, some country ban cryptocurrency like my country. They believe cryptocurrency will disrupting the country's economic stability and will make the national money will disappear. I guess without regulation every country accepted cryptocurrency, bitcoin will touch price $20.000 again. Like more and more some company use bitcoin then the price will touch $20.000 and even more.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 04, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
Why can't people for once just ignore that fake peak level and focus on current (uninspired) market. It's clear that there is barely any demand justifying the market to visit anything over the $10,000 level. If we look at the frequent dumps, then it's obvious that these are not just regular dumps, but larger holders either trying to push the market down on purposely, or just legit want to cash out. Either way, there is more supply being thrown in the market than it can handle, and that will continue for a very long time, which might prove to be somewhat of a challenge for the $6000 base bottom. On the other hand, if that bottom doesn't manage to hold, then we simply said aren't worth even current levels, and thus deserve to fall down a bit further. In other words, having fiat ready to be put in action might come handy.

I wouldn't call it a fake peak, just mostly driven by FOMO and hype.
However people bought and sold at those levels. And they will do it again. It's just a question of time when it is going to happen again.
This could be in 6 months, in a year or 2 years, who knows.
Right now I agree with we still have to find a solid ground from where we can start another rally again. Until then we should use the time to accumulate more BTC or do something else beside our crypto obsession.  Cheesy
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
April 04, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
Come back next year.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 04, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
Why can't people for once just ignore that fake peak level and focus on current (uninspired) market. It's clear that there is barely any demand justifying the market to visit anything over the $10,000 level. If we look at the frequent dumps, then it's obvious that these are not just regular dumps, but larger holders either trying to push the market down on purposely, or just legit want to cash out. Either way, there is more supply being thrown in the market than it can handle, and that will continue for a very long time, which might prove to be somewhat of a challenge for the $6000 base bottom. On the other hand, if that bottom doesn't manage to hold, then we simply said aren't worth even current levels, and thus deserve to fall down a bit further. In other words, having fiat ready to be put in action might come handy.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
I like this scenario. I very much hope that after a long correction, Bitcoin and other currencies will again start to rise in price to new maximum values.
It is very possible price of bitcoin can be 20k usd again. So many hindrances to push this price but the market is unpredictable but we all know bitcoin possibly hit it. I think many will occur changes about bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
April 04, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
It seems to me that this year we expect a large redistribution of the entire cryptocurrency market. The poor dynamics of the market provokes conflicts within the crypto community. This may contribute to the fact that we will see a lot of forks among the altcoins and the capital will start to concentrate in bitcoins. So I think bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 327
April 04, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
this target will cross by bitcoin in nearest future and the prediction is 100000$ at the end of 2018. and if the 10% of investors of world trade center are convert the money in bitcoin it will definitely easily cross 200000$ i think it will be dine soon.
It is easy to dream for high valuation and think that it will make you a millionaire in a short period of time, but in reality it wont happen like this, there are many obstacle in front of us to see a valuation above hundred thousand at the end of this year, but we might see another rally which can take us back to the all time high at the end of the year if everything goes well.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
BTC
this target will cross by bitcoin in nearest future and the prediction is 100000$ at the end of 2018. and if the 10% of investors of world trade center are convert the money in bitcoin it will definitely easily cross 200000$ i think it will be dine soon.
Pages:
Jump to: