Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will adopt worldwide at the end of 2018 ? - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
If you mean that adopted like it will be the normal method of payment, I do not think that this will happen in this year.  If you are saying that it will be some kind of acceptance in all countries well it is possible. All the countries i have a some type of exchange/store that accepts bitcoin as a payment. I always check the country if they have some type of local exchange or ATM just in case i lose/ spend all my cash.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
In the current issues about banning of bitcoin in other countries, maybe it will too long before it will be adopt globally. It seems like 2018 is a young age for crypto and it takes time before other countries will consider cryptocurrency as part of their economy. Time will come, they will adopt to the trend but as of now, it is impossible to happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
Bitcoin is still not accepted in some countries.
Will it adopt by every country by this year end?

Depends on your definition of accepted.. I think if you mean mass adoption as a currency I think the answer is no.. I don't think bitcoin or any coin currently is equipped with the needs to compete with everyday purchases like credit cards.. but if you mean as a commodity and available to be purchased trading then the answer is yes.. decentralized exchanges are right around the corner.  I'd say as long as you have internet and some form of digital payment, you will be able to buy and trade bitcoin in 2018.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal
Bitcoin is still not accepted in some countries.
Will it adopt by every country by this year end?
Pages:
Jump to: