Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be worth $20,000-55,000 by the year of 2022 - page 2. (Read 981 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Widely followed strategist Tom Lee said in a report that his
model shows bitcoin could rise to a range of $20,000 to
$55,000 in the next five years.

The report is a first from a major Wall Street strategist on
the digital currency.

This isn't really an impossible thing to achieve but then it is not that easy to achieve either.

$20,000 in my opinion is very very likely while $55000 seems somewhat of a stretch here. I think that usually, the price of bitcoin increases by around 3-4x each pump from the last pump(we've seen from 2013 the price was $1300, now $4000+).

And by this, bitcoin should reach at least around $18,000. If we can gain a major amount of new adopters in the years before 2022 then even a crazy prediction of $55k could actually become true. But it's very circumstantial.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

the digital currency.
Tom Lee, a strategist at Fundstrat company. He has predicted bitcoin prices will reach the highest price, it will be high in the next 5 years but I think will not be up to 55K usd. All experts have predicted the BTC price increase will be up to 10K usd, if that's certainly up to me.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
NO one will know what will happen next 5 years but 20,000 is too high  i think real value will be 7500$
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
..because there`s always the risk of some big country regulating or banning bitcoin or all the cryptocurrencies....

then you don't understand what bitcoin, a peer to peer decentralized currency means!
also banning and regulating are not the same thing. banning is what Bangladesh has done. regulating is what Japan has done. the difference is 180 degrees Smiley

besides, in the end it will be about how many countries are open to bitcoin and how many aren't. so far 99% of countries are friendly.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929

the digital currency.

We can only wait for 5 years and see wether or not he is right.
I don`t trust statistical models about bitcoin price,because there`s always the risk of some big country regulating or banning bitcoin or all the cryptocurrencies.
Unfortunately for me,i can`t hold my bitcoins for so long. Sad
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

the digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: