Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 31. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Very unlikely, but will it play a major role in the future? This is very possible.

Right. Control over the economy isn't something that you can think of right now. Btc was shook when china announced that it's banning exchanges, and though btc steadied itself, the fact still remains that such an announcement has an effect on btc. So yeah it's unlikely to control the market with that much volatility
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
Very unlikely, but will it play a major role in the future? This is very possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I think its not possible in the semse that governments will not a allow a decentralized system to rule the economy, a sad truth, they cannot took place on it which is politicians avoid to happen, if there is a possible way where they can prevent it they will do it, I think thats one of the major reason why other countries banned bitcoin in their coiuntry because they cannot control it, maybe one thing is for sure is bitcoin will be a huge influemce and big contribution in the future.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
In my opinion bitcoin will not be a weapon in the future because many countries do not legalize this virtual currency for security reasons, perhaps if the meaning of weapons in the criminal world is probably yes because many unlawful acts can be done with bitcoin.
Of course it can control the world’s economy because it is the most expensive crypto currency of the world which has capability to grow exponentially. Bitcoins will be the global currency of the world soon which will discard the paper money from the world. People will start using bitcoins as a currency for their daily life matters.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
I think this takes a very long time, the main key is the user, when the user is more massive and loyal, then bitcoin will soon become the world economic power, and I'm sure one day it will happen.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Maybe  if they truly wants bitcoin to rule the currencies all over the world, which means bitcoin will be the only currency that we will use and all the fiat will be removed. Do you want this to make it happen?  For me i dont want to.
Even if we wish this to happen, it is not possible at all. All states are not going to accept bitcoins as their national currency. They are definitely going to take action against this if bitcoins will be imposed on them as the only currency they can use. Fiat is irreplaceable, people are comfortable with them.

People aren't comfortable with them, people rely on them.

It's great to have faith in investments but people need to understand, countries don't build themselves and you can finance infrastructure and an economy on a global currency.

Money is minted for reasons, and we can't simply allocate coins to each country because there is no central allocation method for Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Maybe  if they truly wants bitcoin to rule the currencies all over the world, which means bitcoin will be the only currency that we will use and all the fiat will be removed. Do you want this to make it happen?  For me i dont want to.
Even if we wish this to happen, it is not possible at all. All states are not going to accept bitcoins as their national currency. They are definitely going to take action against this if bitcoins will be imposed on them as the only currency they can use. Fiat is irreplaceable, people are comfortable with them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It is unlikely that it will control the world economy but it can play a key part in the world economy, particularly in poor/third world countries.
quite impossible of controlling the world economy because now a days the economy rate for  country is unlimited i mean to says that for a worthy nation they didn’t need such bitcoins because the used to do greater dealings and bitcoins has not attained such a great status but for a poor nation bitcoins can help in increasing their economy
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Bitcoin is doing very well among the illiquid assets and we can actually testified to the infect of this technological advancements in the history of humanity. Bitcoin is the currency of future, a decentralized future governments and the most acceptable way of paying money and international settlement. Many of us refuse to understand that bitcoin is our future and politically it will become force of international policy negotiations.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think it's just nonsense. If bitcoin can be directed to control the world, it means there is a strong party that holds full control of existence bitcoin. If so, maybe can will happen hundreds years later.
yes i agree it is not the bitcoin that can control the worlds economy it is the people living in different  country is the responsible for controlling the worlds economy.because even if the bitcoin is  a big instrument of giving the opportunity but people dont grab it it is  useless so then i really believe that it is the people living in one world is the responsible for that controling the economy .
yes i agree because bitcoin is only an instrument and an opportunity .controlling the econonmy is based on what kind of people has living on that one world.we people responsible for that so then i agree on that it is depend on the people .
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
I think it's just nonsense. If bitcoin can be directed to control the world, it means there is a strong party that holds full control of existence bitcoin. If so, maybe can will happen hundreds years later.
yes i agree it is not the bitcoin that can control the worlds economy it is the people living in different  country is the responsible for controlling the worlds economy.because even if the bitcoin is  a big instrument of giving the opportunity but people dont grab it it is  useless so then i really believe that it is the people living in one world is the responsible for that controling the economy .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
,it would be hard to believe if bitcoin will control the economy someday. It shows that it has overpowered the fiat currency which we are using up until now, and the fact that the government doesn't have a control about this economic state of bitcoin , maybe someday it willcause a big ruckus in the society resulting to a revolution, hopefully not happening.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It is unlikely that it will control the world economy but it can play a key part in the world economy, particularly in poor/third world countries.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
Mybe not because bitcoin status like a commodity, when market demand more bicoin then the price is going sky rocket and when demand is going fall then bitcoin price going down.
Yes that is very true, I wouldn't be able to control the bitcoin world economy. because basically the world economy itself there were several factors that influenced them and that which governs local government or individual States. bitcoin only digital currency that may be controlled on the internet is not the world. and bitcoin itself may just be able to help improve the growth of the economy of the community.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Bitcoin will money system in the future so its mean bitcoin will control the world economy and bitcoin will serve the world economy too and bitcoin will change old economy of  system.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

I disagree as I think that bitcoincan affect the world greatly but not by being somethinng that dictates its world economy but kore of influencing the market and being a game changer when t comes to some countries economy which is very cool to see.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Possible.

Bitcoin is something that government cant control very good option on that point, and we know that whatever government control this is bad for us regular people.
So this can be real that someday bitcoin come to the point that is ready to take over world economy but for now its not.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
No man, it doesn't work like that, centralized organizations themselves find it hard to do so and bitcoin being decentralized will hardly make it to the major league as most people use bitcoin for only getting profits and not for contributing to the welfare of the society . Bitcoin contributes a minor percentage in the world economy, and centralized organizations will never let bitcoin to replace them.
Yes, it is very difficult for bitcoin to control the economy of the world, because many of the countries still do not believe in bitcoin and after china banned ICO in the near past the value of bitcoin diminish and the price of bitcoin fell down very much. But as more people invest in bitcoin the rice of bitcoin grow again. But the people interest and high price are not the guarantee for controlling the world’s economy.
Pages:
Jump to: