Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december - page 16. (Read 7412 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 10:16:04 AM
The bitcoin is rapidly going up for now. But according to the analysis, bitcoin will fall down at the end of the year, so it maybe this December. So whether it goes down or up, lets enjoy here in the world of bitcoin at the same time to learn and earn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
November 30, 2017, 10:08:30 AM
Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December
I dont think so . It was now really in demand that its price increases unexpectedly that it not going to fall easily. Even it fall like what you say i think it will rise again in the next upcoming week after it fall. But i can not think of any reasons why it will going to fall without a solid and strong reason or any causes. I hope it will not happen in december or in the upcoming months and near future.
Activity: 101
November 30, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

Even if bitcoin will fall as your prediction. It will rise again by the end of the month, I think.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
November 30, 2017, 09:42:09 AM
what is your reason? why predict bitcoin will drop to 7k price ..
I wonder if you have analyzed the current bitcoin price, or you just guessed the guess ... not because the bitcoin price jumped rapidly instantly then december will drop drastically instantly too, it's just a bit of bitcoin will remain stable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
November 30, 2017, 09:34:10 AM
This prediction will never gonna happen because you do not have any proof that it will drop to $7000, yet, it is too much to drop.

Whatever price whoever says it's only speculation but without any fact that could prove that. No one can't tell for sure how the price is going to move in the upcoming period. Last few days we saw huge jumps, up to 11300$ and back to 9500&. Probably this will continue to happen and I can only say that when the price falls it's the great opportunity to buy some more bitcoins and make the profit. Remember, corrections are normal and the price can't just go up forever.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
November 30, 2017, 09:29:11 AM
With the rise of Bitcoin, I do understand why you can't help but wonder if it might have an equivalent downfall. However, isn't December too soon to tell? I do get that the decrease in downfall rate that occurred before its remarkable price raise happened for a reason that was foreseen and expected; how about for the fall down you are claiming to happen this December, what are your basis?

I guess what we can do now is live in the moment and enjoy how great the rate of Bitcoin is today. Before we jump into conclusions, let's make sure that we have subordinate proofs of showing instances that might take place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 07:03:32 AM
This prediction will never gonna happen because you do not have any proof that it will drop to $7000, yet, it is too much to drop.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:01:07 AM
Watch this space!

If there is a correction, a lot of people will be willing to invest more....me included Smiley
Activity: 68
November 30, 2017, 07:00:29 AM
It's tanking! Just saw it at 6800 SELL
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 06:59:17 AM
i also think this ... because now bitcoin is too high and the downtrend already start , but we hit 10000 so everything can be happen
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
November 30, 2017, 06:55:28 AM
I think for those who are newbie in bitcoin like me I'll wait to exchange my bitcoin in 2018. because I'm sure its going down for real like what I read in an article the more it increase the more people invest and pull out they're bitcoin when it increases.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 06:39:33 AM
Dont think so because i see the continuous increasing of bitcoin value and continuous increasing the number of investors that is why increasing of demand of bitcoin the value will be more stronger and december is approching and bitcoin is above 10000$ and that is prediction by many users and it will happens but not dumping of value.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 06:33:41 AM
Do you think bitcoin will drop so fast to 7k on december, bitcoin increase so fast because of the upcoming fork or many are investing. Maybe it will fall something 9k because there is coming fork this december.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 04:32:40 AM
That's not how the market works, if many will dump their bitcoin in the following days then there is a big chance that the value will go down but 7k USD very low and I don't think that it will go down again to 7k USD.
Maybe it will go down to 10k USD but as what I notice it will continue to rise as their is a small possibility that the users will dump their bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:22:06 AM
I think that bitcoin will not fall down in december but it will still increase. It will go down but not all the way down. And it will burst up again the following day.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
November 30, 2017, 03:42:11 AM
I think it will be the opposite of what you are saying. These coming december people willl have alot of money, and I think they will use it to invest on bitcoin, that is why the price will still continue to go up. Like me I will invest my benifits these Christmas in bitcoin because I believe that it will still climb up the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 03:37:15 AM
this fast growth feels so unnatural, makes me feel worried. it looks so similar to BCH pump..
But if btc falls then let it happen,  rather I doubt there will be a large fall.

OMG, look at how this thing is rising everyday, crazy, crazy!!!
I hope it will stop soon enough and gives us some time to breathe

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 03:22:16 AM
Yes there is a possibilities for bitcoin to go down, but 7,000$ level? I think that's overwhelming but as it cross the level 10,000$  we need at least a big down trend not long but sudden 3-5 days candles before we attain another all-time high.

Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
November 30, 2017, 03:20:10 AM
I don't think so, if Bitcoin's price increase is too much then there will an expected dropping that will only last a week or less and will increase more and surpass the recent price record. So I think this is normal.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
November 30, 2017, 03:16:51 AM

Yeah I agree with that but I believe that will only be in the middle of the month of December. Well based on my observation on the movement of Bitcoin in the past months, though it rises so fast, there are also times that its value gets down and it always falls on the middle part of a month.
Pages:
Jump to: