Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will fall down on december - page 6. (Read 7412 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 04, 2017, 05:59:55 PM
That's a huge drop! I agree with you that bitcoin's price may drop this December because of Christmas, therefore, everyone of us might have a tendency to sell our btc to use in this holiday, but a drop to $7000? I don't think so. I think there will only have a small change and the situation will not get even worse because everyone still buy btc again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 04, 2017, 05:57:59 PM
there are many opinions about bitcoin prices in december. some say the price is falling, and some argue that bitcoin prices will go up at Christmas. at the moment, we can see that bitcoin prices again hit the highest price, more than $ 11,000. extraordinary. anything can happen, always be careful when trading and always monitor the chart. hopefully we are not too late to invest with bitcoin.
I am sure that bitcoin prices will rise again at the end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
[...] And always remember no matter how much bitcoin price fall it will rise again

There might be some truth to that. The Bitcoin rise and fall cycle has been repeated more than 3 times up to now in the time existing. Each time, there was a huge rise and drop of more than 80%. This time, it might be the same, but where is the limit of the rise and when will it fall? The media and business attention is as high as ever, the $10k mark was broken earlier than expected, the graph still looks fine. The trend is still up.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:53:02 PM
A 3k$ decrease of bitcoin is too much. I think december is a holiday month christmas and new year so many will sell their bitcoin in order to have money to use for the holiday season but this is just a speculation only and it maybe correct and at the same time wrong.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 04, 2017, 05:50:51 PM
I have different thinking to you. I believe that Bitcoin will not fall down on december, it'll reach to the new price peak in the end of this month, also mean the end of this year. All the dump has over and now is time for pump and Bitcoin price will reach to at least 15k$ till the end of this year IMO Cheesy
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
December 04, 2017, 05:36:14 PM
Hardly bitokoyn in December will fall in its price, because in the second half of December we are waiting for three forks with the formation of super bitokoyna, bitcoin platinum and on the eve of Christmas - bitkoyn cash. In addition, two forks are also expected after the New Year. As we have already seen repeatedly, on the eve of the forks, bitcoin, on the contrary, rises in price due to the fact that people buy bikoyun more, hoping to get a new coin of great value. Some influence on the lowering of its rate can be due to the circumstance that on the eve of the holidays people get many gifts, while spending both ordinary money and the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 04, 2017, 01:02:15 PM
If this happens, then the altcoin that is being dominated by the bitcoin will also not survive. From $ 11,000 to $ 7,000, can that happen?

Of course ...even from $12,000 to $5,000 would not be a big surprise.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
December 04, 2017, 12:54:51 PM
Bitcoin is rising too fast. It is not normal. How do you think?
I predict Bitcoin will fall at 7k on December
How could you guarantee that it will fall to $7000? Do you have any basis or proof? And you do not have that. Your prediction was wrong, you have mistaken that bitcoin is more powerful than your words.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 12:50:15 PM
If this happens, then the altcoin that is being dominated by the bitcoin will also not survive. From $ 11,000 to $ 7,000, can that happen?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
December 04, 2017, 12:37:11 PM

no, I guess bitcoin will keep going up until the end of December. but I do not know for the beginning of new year 2018 I think bitcoin will tend to be stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 04, 2017, 12:21:55 PM

This is just another speculation that is about to denied by bitcoin. For me, it will reach another high value before December ends. Since we have the freedom to express our speculations, we're free to tell whatever we want. Either your speculation is correct, or mine.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 04, 2017, 12:19:39 PM
If bitcoin fall down this december, it's value will surely increase again in following months.

it's my prediction as well:
fall...
I buy...
increasing...

...would be nice.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 12:05:47 PM
The prediction of price of bitcoin is based on many factors e.g more investors coming on board, Hardfork e.t.c so it could be very difficult to predict that it will fall below $7K before December bitcoin is not Spot forex that obeys some fundamental analysis.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:05:01 PM
If bitcoin fall down this december, it's value will surely increase again in following months.
Activity: 70
December 04, 2017, 12:02:35 PM
I hope so, that'd be a nice xmas sale to buy some of them Smiley
Activity: 182
December 04, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Hello friend !

Predicting Bitcoin price remains unclear, Bitcoin brings new value to society.
currently, prices are spiking and analysts predict 2018 will bring new highs but we would love to hear your analysis! please stay in touch!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 04, 2017, 12:00:36 PM
Any reasonable programmer can copy the Bitcoin Cash Core programming and duplicated it. This is starting. There are several new currencies coming that are forks of the Bitcoin blockchain. Super Bitcoin is one of them. As more and more of these come, Btc investors will jump on them, but average users will stick to the original Bitcoin stronger. Bitcoin's value will rise.

Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 11:58:23 AM
Hello! You know its really hard to predict and we need be ready for any situations because it still remain the coin with high volatility
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
are you absolutely sure of your predictions? How sure are your predictions that bitcoin will go down? I find it very difficult to predict and make sure the prediction is correct, how can you predict and confirm your conclusion that bitcoin will fall in December?
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 04, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
Bitcoin will not fall down this month because bitcoin will be opposite to that and the bitcoin will continue to go up even more in the next few days because the people might spend their money in bitcoin rather than buying useless gifts so i really believed that the price of bitcoin will just continue to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: