Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN WILL HIT 20K MARK OR WILL CORRECT THE POSITION TO 12K ? - page 2. (Read 391 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I'm pretty sure it will test $20k this year, but I also think it will close this year below that. But what do I know  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
BTCBTC WHATS YOUR OPINION DO SHARE  Smiley
I think we will probably see a correction before Bitcoin hits 20k and I don't think correction will be down to 12k only.It will be to 9K to 10K.After the correction,I think price will come back and then it will slowly rise to 20k. Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I would say that it may have the chance to reach 20k dollars if it continues the pace and track it is going now. If you would ask me this questions maybe a month ago, I would be negative and say that it's impossible, but bitcoin has shown great resolve in the last few weeks that prompted its price surge. That is very surprising even for bitcoin itself. The 12k mark right now is long gone because the price point it has been circling around is in the 15k mark. I think if there would be a halt in the rise, that would be the value it will temporarily hold.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
BTCBTC WHATS YOUR OPINION DO SHARE  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: