Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will hit $3k-$4k by end of 2017 - page 2. (Read 12165 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
September 04, 2016, 06:54:31 AM
there is so much "money" fiat floating around,   BTC will likely reach 10K~40K a coin in the next 5 ~ 10 years.

the problem is anywhere you need/want to live, job education, quality of life, it cost 2 million to buy a house.

eg, In Sydney the average house price is about $1 M (AUD), and that frankly buys you SFA.

Conversely this indicates there is so much money printing and endless loans being issued, BTC it the infinite system to catch and maintain a large proportion of that value.

I'm not so sure that people are "working" for a living to get ahead any more, they have some sort of luck, inheritance, deals going on, or something, but it seems to me its not 9~5, 8 ~ 6 or whatever blue or white collar jobs, plus the hour commute each way and all the costs of living.

Anyhow....btc + btc bubble is going to be huge and continous, uneven bubble up and then down but each time a new "normal" plateau will be reached.

Consider it was once $1 and then the bubble went to $22, and popped to $2, but this was still above the previously though impossible $1 level.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 04, 2016, 05:12:37 AM
if it hits that much that fast then I predict alot of people will be crazy rich or more rich then they were I don't believe it could be that easy.
More realistic things are 800-1.5k with 1.5k being the ceiling for next year.

yes $2k seems to be difficult to achieve by the end of the next year  but to be honest anything is possible with bitcoin as we cannot predict the exact picture of future.

If the SegWit does not have any big bugs and wellcomed by the society, the bitcoin price will be at least $3k.

like said it cannot be guaranteed for sure but everything goes well we are on the sky ride then

You are right theres no guarantee what would be the future. On how the price of bitcoin would behave and theres already many speculation of this coins and  is quite confusing which one is right because  some may say too unrealistic speculation of its price.  We just wait  on what would happen next. no one knows.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 03, 2016, 04:26:35 PM
if it hits that much that fast then I predict alot of people will be crazy rich or more rich then they were I don't believe it could be that easy.

yes $2k seems to be difficult to achieve by the end of the next year  but to be honest anything is possible with bitcoin as we cannot predict the exact picture of future.

If the SegWit does not have any big bugs and wellcomed by the society, the bitcoin price will be at least $3k.

like said it cannot be guaranteed for sure but everything goes well we are on the sky ride then
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 03, 2016, 06:44:58 AM

Activity: 910
September 01, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 01, 2016, 01:54:30 PM
What are you arguments for this? I don't see it reaching anywhere near that amount in 2017. It will probably get to a 1k point with some luck but higher then that i dont think so.

I would say it would reach more 2k dollars by the end of the 2017. For this we need some decent adoption big business guys and there should be supply and demand in the bitcoin. This would make some value differences.

It's really to easy to speculate but it's hard to think of some factors that can bring the price up to $2,000.

We all know that bitcoin has an active price fluctuations. If ever the price surpass the recent ATH, expect some massive dumps from then resulting for another resistance floor which will take again another months before it can sustained the level.

End of 2017 is just few months away to be considered and the time is really short for the bitcoin price to reached $2,000.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 01, 2016, 01:14:10 PM
What are you arguments for this? I don't see it reaching anywhere near that amount in 2017. It will probably get to a 1k point with some luck but higher then that i dont think so.

I would say it would reach more 2k dollars by the end of the 2017. For this we need some decent adoption big business guys and there should be supply and demand in the bitcoin. This would make some value differences.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 11:13:35 AM
Activity: 840
September 01, 2016, 08:02:11 AM

Yeah $1k is possible to achieve by that point of time but I don't think it will go higher then that as it would be unrealistic value to think of and to reach that value I think we need to wait for next 5 years.
Activity: 275
September 01, 2016, 04:19:52 AM
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Incent
August 31, 2016, 07:21:26 PM
As it is now, bitcoin has a hard time reaching $600. It might take the next halving in 2020 for the price to reach $1000.

Repeated hacks of exchanges have made acceptance a more difficult thing to achieve.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 31, 2016, 11:06:51 AM
You are expecting something very impossible without any base, these assumptions are baseless unless you have something to convince investors as to how this would spike so high and why they should invest into this?
Big economic actors can barely justify their decisions and very often desagree on the future trend of major stocks. Do you really expect some explanation from a random guy in a forum ?

I think these posts are only "just in case". If bitcoin reaches the antecipated price, the author will come back and say: "Told you".
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 31, 2016, 10:56:02 AM
You are expecting something very impossible without any base, these assumptions are baseless unless you have something to convince investors as to how this would spike so high and why they should invest into this?
Activity: 338
August 31, 2016, 10:10:13 AM
Do you all really think that there is coming such a big prise rise i dont think that the price of the bitcoin will hit around the 1000 dollar that is to much to many peopel has bitcoins that cant be true everyone will be rich as hell.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
August 31, 2016, 04:58:22 AM
I don't see this happen, most likely it will hit 1k some point in time but 4k? that a bit too high if you ask me. But we will see anything can happen its still just the end of august so we have a few months left but I wouldn't put my money on it.
Activity: 18
August 30, 2016, 05:22:12 PM
Will this affect BTC faucets?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 30, 2016, 05:16:35 PM
Yes, we need more users to increase price. More companies need to accept BTC as payment. 
(As some people mentioned, some businesses might not want to take Bitcoin unless transactions were confirmed instantly or close to it.) 

Also, sites that take Bitcoin need to do a better job advertising it. 
I was looking at Newegg today,
www.newegg.com 
And saw they took payment in BTC. I've been a customer of that site for years and never knew they accepted Bitcoin!

Merchants don't care about the payment process of sales made with Bitcoin as services such as BitPay handle everything for them. The merchants just receive their fiat, and that's all they care about.
Activity: 55
August 30, 2016, 04:59:53 PM
This price is too optimistic I say. You should better except 1000$ maximum the way it has started for now.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2016, 04:57:28 PM
This isn't going to happen.  There won't be an ATH run up until after the halving, if ever.  Sorry moon kids.  Cry

Come one man!
Nobody knows what will happen.
Therefore your negativity makes no sense.
Or are doing this on purpose because you hope the opposite will happen? Wink
You know like some kind of superstition. Cheesy

You're right, nobody knows for sure, but my opinion is that we won't be seeing a new ATH until after the halving, if ever.

I have been following Bitcoin since late 2011 and was a miner through the first halving, and that's the experience I have in forming my opinion.   I'd like to be wrong, but I'd bet a BTC or two that I'm not.
That is only possible when we are for sure that it is rising for a long time and that is hard to know because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen later. But of course it can be nice if we can reach that high value so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be nice.
yeah it is difficult to predict everything about bitcoin, but if for the future, I am very confident the price will rise very high. but for the short term yes really difficult to predict.

As most users quoted anything could happen with bitcoin. I believe its truly hard to predict the bitcoin price movement in accordance to time. Based upon special events similar to halving we can make closer predictions. By the end hitting $3k-$4k is not possible as there is no special events by the end of this year.
yes it is really difficult for bitocin to cross 2k$ or 5k$ this year, the previous bad news about bitfinex effect that market so much that it is difficult to say that bitcoin wan touch this price at the end of 2016.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
August 30, 2016, 04:00:39 PM
very dificult its price bitcoin 3k - 4k dollar,
its realistic price is 1000 dollar every one bitcoin

No, no one can decide it's actual and realistic price.
Because bitcoins are very less in number and as the word spreads out, people getting in will buy more and bitcoins will spread, so there will be a huge uptrend in this crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: