Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will Hit 6000$ Before april last date ? - page 4. (Read 538 times)

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Even the crypto experts ever predict bitcoin will reach 50k+ in the end of 2018.
But everything can happen in crypto, so.. let's see what will happen
And you believe them? How naive. No one would want Bitcoin to explode inorganically like in 2017 since it would be a pump and dump coin if it keeps doing that repeatedly. Instead, organic growth is what everyone are looking forward to and $6k is a possibility in May in my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Can i expact bitcoin can hit 6000$ before the last date of this month ?
because i am feeling if UDST  CEO prove With All neccesy decuments for there coin then market instant pump in a minutes
am a right >?

Even the crypto experts ever predict bitcoin will reach 50k+ in the end of 2018.
But everything can happen in crypto, so.. let's see what will happen
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
$6000 in the end of the month from the current price of approximately $5250 is a 13.33333% price increase in 2 days. If I were to expect $6000 in the short term, then the first quarter of May is more realistic. But then again, we're talking about bitcoin, which frequently surprises us with it's price rises and price drops. Let's see.

As with Tether, I'm definitely not seeing any good news in a while.

P.S. I think you should move this to the Trading Discussion[1] section. The move option is on the bottom left part of this page.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
You're too positive but I guess that's quite impossible to happen. Bitcoin's current price is just around 5200 so it's impossible to say that it could bloom into 6000$ just in two days. Also, bitcoin is an independent coin and it doesn't rely on the value of any other coin.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ya Royse777
you are right bitcoin cant effect with tether good answer
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
because i am feeling if UDST  CEO prove With All neccesy decuments for there coin then market instant pump in a minutes
am a right >?
I don't think tether decideds the fate of Bitcoin. Yes, we have seen a quick fall yesterday but Bitcoin has it's own market establishment. There are no point to mix tether with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Nothing wrong with your expectation and nothing is impossible on crypto. But most likely it would not happen on this month since we have face a pull back from $5.6K zone. Only 3 days reaming to end of this month, but still bitcoin trend isn't enough except sudden pump. Due to last pull back I am not expecting that Bitcoin could cross $6K zone. Remember it, we are in the middle of bull and bear.   
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
because i am feeling if UDST  CEO prove With All neccesy decuments for there coin then market instant pump in a minutes
am a right >?
Pages:
Jump to: