Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will increase to $100,000 says expert - page 5. (Read 1873 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 07:57:03 AM
it is so hard to be 100,000 in next 10 years but price will incrase more than 10,000 $ in future
about other altcoins yes bitcoin will destroy most of them, this does not mean that we will only see the Bitcoin.
Some cryptocurrencies will hold up and many of them will end.
Those currencies that may hold up may rise higher than btc.
I expect to keep these currencies eth, ripple, dash, zcash, monero, IOSA, and other 5 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
November 18, 2017, 07:36:11 AM
As per the report written by max keiser of RT.com. He says, the bitcoin will increase to $100,000 and only top 20 coins will remain stable.

Keiser also blames bitcoin cash for misusing bitcoin name and it is just alt coin and doesn't hold for long time.

see report here https://www.rt.com/business/410252-bitcoin-god-gift-keiser/

I think your statements says it all that bitcoin can not be ignored and it will keep rising in the one direction and that is upwards! Bitcoin cash, yes will never cash the bitcoin and its not even worth it to stay in the crypto community after seeing the fake pumps recently.

The price speculation for the bitcoin has always been very high and I think its always high enough for the whole community because day by day more investors are coming into market and investing the money on bitcoin.

Each time a news made about the bitcoin will get it higher status and then it goes upward, this trend will continue forever and until the 100K is reached we might see whole new era of the bitcoin. Where a satoshi would be worth 100 dollars. Man that is just cool to think about.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 07:33:37 AM
btc became more and more popular with everyday
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
As per the report written by max keiser of RT.com. He says, the bitcoin will increase to $100,000 and only top 20 coins will remain stable.

Keiser also blames bitcoin cash for misusing bitcoin name and it is just alt coin and doesn't hold for long time.

I appreciate his thoughts but does that really happen...
what if governments around the world give legitimacy to Bitcoin on one condition. Bitcoin prices cannot exceed those they charge.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
November 18, 2017, 07:22:09 AM
This is bullshit.  He either does not know what deflation is or is trying to mislead the public:
I can buy ten times more Lamborghinis this year than I could last year with the same amount of bitcoin.  The US dollar is an inflating asset. There are trillions more of them every year. The amount I need to buy a Lamborghini keeps going up, not down.
He refers to the fact that the US dollar supply increases (which it does) while not mentioning that the Bitcoin supply is actually increasing as well.

Sure, dollars' inflation rate can be changed and the expected supply can be changed, but it's not like the supply of Bitcoin has decreased by a multiple of ten since last year.

This is classic bubble euphoria.  It's hilarious how he chose to mention lamborghinis as the example product to buy.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:37:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: