Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will never reach 20,000 again - page 5. (Read 1761 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 26, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
Simply because the WHALES take the profits whenever there's a 5 to 10 percent growth.  The bottom line is Swing trading and Day trading is real and the HODL method is just what it is...

When you came into crypto currency world? the prices of bitcoin keeps increasing each and every year so $20000 is not maximum value and bitcoin will surpass that value sooner or later but it will happen.Already the prices are recovering so it looks like another crazy run will happen like happened in 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
20k bitcoin is nothing, you guys haven't seen anything yet. When Bitcoin hits 900k than you can talk about a bubble but right now it's just getting started. It hasn't even left the launch pad!

bitcoin should require good news to get up to $ 20k or more, so just wait until there's good news. And it seems that bitcoin price increases yesterday because news about digital currency in social media so much from it I conclude
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:02:05 PM
Bitcoin is showing signs of life again  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yeah you are right bitcoin is rising again and $20000 is not far away. It was its previous highest price a few months ago and I hope that it will reach to 20K again. The market cap is increasing and more people are investing in bitcoin. That’s why the price is also growing and we saw jump in the price from 8000 to 8800 dollars in just few days.
need 20,000 dollars a fairly large level. This year, this price may be out of reach. Although if you compare the year 2017, it may be different if possible.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
Bitcoin is showing signs of life again  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yeah you are right bitcoin is rising again and $20000 is not far away. It was its previous highest price a few months ago and I hope that it will reach to 20K again. The market cap is increasing and more people are investing in bitcoin. That’s why the price is also growing and we saw jump in the price from 8000 to 8800 dollars in just few days.
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
April 22, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
Just bookmark this thread and necro it by 2019. I'm pretty sure we'll have a good laugh   Cheesy

You know, whales won't be whales forever. If they die holding their coins they'll just get "dumb puny human" stamps on their foreheads on their way to whichever kind of afterlife you believe.

When whales sell and don't buy back, they lose a % of their share. I know most are simply turning a profit, but year after year chances are they're exchanging btc for fiat at some point. Even if they didn't, they would sell all in at some point to actually live their lives. All of us will do this at some point unless btc replaces fiat for good, which is at least unlikely for the moment.

Another important point: have you ever thought why haven't whales sold their coins yet? Most likely because they believe holding can still make em richer. These players can drive the market to 50k if they see potential for profits.

There are several indicators that the price will grow. Just check other threads here and see for yourself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
Chances of increasing the price is high but for that we need to have lot patience. Already the price is NOT  kept decreasing in the market but we need to have lot of patience because bitcoin price will not increase very fastly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
Bitcoin will touch 25000 dollars by this year end most probably as per market expectations even 40 thousand dollars also in expectations
Activity: 82
April 22, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
Yes. I think too
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 22, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Bitcoin can have any value, it does not depend on whales.
When enough people want to own bitcoin, that can easily surpass the demand the whales can create.
And with enough demand, reaching 20K in bitcoin price is more than possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
April 22, 2018, 09:50:48 AM
I still believe that cryptocurrency will go high this year specially with bitcoin its a matter of time and patience. Just hold on your coins and for sure bitcoin will take care of it. The resistance are being tested in the past weeks and I know it can break it to start the uptrend, wait for it don't rush things.
As in the above quote each and every forward move happens in no time. At unexpected time period massive growth used to take place. In the similar manner is the price drop as well, so we cannot say the price won't reach $20000 or even higher. I have the belief that within this year end we'll experience the $20000 mark.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
April 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM
I do not agree. There is a lot of pressure on krypton. slowly rising wedge and we are almost 9k resistance lince. ı am not sure but it will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
April 21, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
Simply because the WHALES take the profits whenever there's a 5 to 10 percent growth.  The bottom line is Swing trading and Day trading is real and the HODL method is just what it is...

Every whale has its day. At some point a larger one pops along to gobble them up. This will continue forever alongside ever increasing demand from the little people. There comes a point where a tide can't be resisted and a whale's attempted dump disappears in a feeding frenzy.

Of course, the little people are also only too happy to sell to the whale for less than they paid for it, but each cycle brings in fresher and tougher meat too.

I'd say the clearest demonstration of whale strangulation was when the Chinese zero fee exchanges were in full effect. Anything the West did upwards was shat on by China. Now they're all toast too.
Activity: 13
April 21, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
I don't think you can ever say never.  But at the moment it doesn't look as if 20k is a possibility any time soon.  New people who have been watching the market will be cautious before buying because every time the price goes up it falls again with in a day or so.  And folk who have already bought and seen the price go down will be cautious too.  I read that even day traders are losing money because the price is so unpredictable. 
No one can even know anything and the OP coming with the NEVER story is just absurd. In fact, saying affirmatively that bitcoin will never reach that level is totally ridiculous. We are not going to keep going down forever and even if we keep swinging for a while, that does not mean that at some point in the future we would not end up testing the previous ATH. Bitcoin is not dead in anyway and we are just starting. Bitcoin will reach one million dollars levels too in coming years but the problem with most of the bitcoiners is that they all are expecting that to happen tomorrow itself and then they will cash out and invest into real life business to secure their future.

Absolutely. I just don't get it why these people saying this non sense things when the fact that they'll the one who'll be more happy when bitcoin regains again its value. Of course, aside from trolling he'll be more happy when some panic sells so if someone will be reading this right now they probably losing hope and will sell to cut their losses or from further losses.

Nonsense comments are just flavor on the discussion and let them think about that way since bitcoins has wide range connections which could lead for it to get pump even more harder. Bitcoins slowly enters the business scene and been noticed by huge names in business sector so no wonder that this one will include to the bonds of the stocks or maybe it could rotate in outside world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
April 05, 2018, 03:55:05 AM
I don't think you can ever say never.  But at the moment it doesn't look as if 20k is a possibility any time soon.  New people who have been watching the market will be cautious before buying because every time the price goes up it falls again with in a day or so.  And folk who have already bought and seen the price go down will be cautious too.  I read that even day traders are losing money because the price is so unpredictable. 
No one can even know anything and the OP coming with the NEVER story is just absurd. In fact, saying affirmatively that bitcoin will never reach that level is totally ridiculous. We are not going to keep going down forever and even if we keep swinging for a while, that does not mean that at some point in the future we would not end up testing the previous ATH. Bitcoin is not dead in anyway and we are just starting. Bitcoin will reach one million dollars levels too in coming years but the problem with most of the bitcoiners is that they all are expecting that to happen tomorrow itself and then they will cash out and invest into real life business to secure their future.

Absolutely. I just don't get it why these people saying this non sense things when the fact that they'll the one who'll be more happy when bitcoin regains again its value. Of course, aside from trolling he'll be more happy when some panic sells so if someone will be reading this right now they probably losing hope and will sell to cut their losses or from further losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
April 05, 2018, 02:32:40 AM
20k bitcoin is nothing, you guys haven't seen anything yet. When Bitcoin hits 900k than you can talk about a bubble but right now it's just getting started. It hasn't even left the launch pad!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
April 05, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
Simply because the WHALES take the profits whenever there's a 5 to 10 percent growth.  The bottom line is Swing trading and Day trading is real and the HODL method is just what it is...

bad opinion, I guess no one will ever know what will happen next. including bitcoin growth, we know this decline makes many people fear and panic. but that does not mean bitcoin will not reach the value that has ever reached. only time will answer everything
Activity: 13
April 05, 2018, 01:57:25 AM
Bitcoin is now stable.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

What if the bitcoin price will reach again at $20k? What is then your thoughts about that? Whatever the reason of the bitcoin downfall it's not yet over as there's still hopes for tomorrow. If ever it doesn't reach for this year there's still next year. Be positive to lessen your stress level.

To be honest I only sorry for those who rush in buying when price was 20k and many spend fortune on it. Now with this price they seem like there are in abyss but if they just hold and be patience they will be repaid after some time, this year end next maybe in 2-3 years.

Think that they want this price the most just to return some funds they invest and maybe then to think about some profit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 26, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: