Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the value - page 2. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.
It indeed will not die and will multiply it's value and i don't think anyone would deny that but the question is when it will happen.Right now it is the most uncertain time that bitcoin would have ever faced in last 4-5 years and everything is going against him.Bans are breaking the backbone of not only bitcoin but the whole crypto currencies.But It will rise from this situation also and if i go with all the experts it will be really soon that we might get some positive spike in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

I think it will be more demand and its price and will increase even more unexpectedly. Although its price drops does not mean that no bitcoin supporters have a lot reason of  its drop but we expect it to increase in the coming days.
Because of what bitcoin will increase, if it has not eliminated its shortcomings so far and it does not fully perform its main function - a means of payment. Until now, his transactions are hanging and commission fees are still high. Will investors buy such bitcoin?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
There have been quite a lot of positive news from CFTC this morning. The market seems to rise a little bit. Hopefully, this correction is over and we will see a steady rise over the next couple months.
Activity: 135
am not sure if bitcoins will rise as it was before,,,but depending on time,,i have the feelings that it soon rise only for those that can wait for the time
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Yeah, I agree. It was too big BTC pumps in September-December 2017. This BTC correction was expected and it is normal. Don't worry too much Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

We will have to wait for several weeks at least before we see that Bitcoin and altcoins start their growth. Be patient, friends.
Activity: 94
Merit: 12
I agree. Some news say that bitcoin will reach $20k again this spring. It could go even higher this year
I think bitcoin is likely to appreciate rapidly in the next few years, but it may not rise to $ 20k this year because many countries still prohibit bitcoin trading.
Activity: 126
I hope the price of  bitcoin will rise up in the month of December, 2018. I think I have bitcoin in that month. In the recent dipping down of bitcoin is an opportunity for the investors to buy some bitcoins. It can be doubled soon as the price goes up!
You will not be disappointed in bitcoin, for sure. I have read many articles related to the future of bitcoin, actually Google is full of such stuff because crypto currencies are hot topic nowadays. According to the experts, bitcoin would be able to touch 30k dollars this year.

However no one knows when that will happen. That is why bitcoin is said to be unpredictable. But its potential is very clear to everyone.
Agree it is true now everyone is talking about bitcoin because price of bitcoin is the main issue for now to discuss. It is age of crypto currency and more people are trying to know about bitcoin so this thing is increasing the price of bitcoin. Holding is the only option we have right now as a bitcoin user, price of bitcoin will increase and then you will feel proud of your bitcoin because in future price of bitcoin will be 3 XS.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I hope the price of  bitcoin will rise up in the month of December, 2018. I think I have bitcoin in that month. In the recent dipping down of bitcoin is an opportunity for the investors to buy some bitcoins. It can be doubled soon as the price goes up!
You will not be disappointed in bitcoin, for sure. I have read many articles related to the future of bitcoin, actually Google is full of such stuff because crypto currencies are hot topic nowadays. According to the experts, bitcoin would be able to touch 30k dollars this year.

However no one knows when that will happen. That is why bitcoin is said to be unpredictable. But its potential is very clear to everyone.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
 If you look at the history of the bitcoin, there was a takeoff to a thousand, then a collapse and within a year it "lay" until a new wave of investors interested in this topic came. Bitcoin is an analog of the dotcom bubble of the beginning of the zero ones. He will not go anywhere - this is an entire industry already, a whole new industry. Just as the Internet did not die because the bubble of dotcoms collapsed, the crypto currency will not die from this fall, but will multiply its value many times over.
Activity: 117
Bitcoin is the first blockchain, the original crypto currency. At the end of 2017 it was at about 10KUSD but now it has crashed to 9.5KUSD. This doesn't mean that it is having dark future. Experts says that at the end of 2018 it will surely reach or cross 20KUSD. 
I totally agree, last year in Mart it was $ 1200...so Hodl!
Activity: 182
Yes bitcoin will never die just the value of the bitcoin will be get multiplying because it is a crypto currency for crypto currency the investors are more so the value will  multiply
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Many times the fall of btc in price happened and many times the weak hands got taken out of the game by feeding the whales, Hodl is the best thing now and it will rise for sure
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I agree. Some news say that bitcoin will reach $20k again this spring. It could go even higher this year
$20K for bitcoin is not a big deal and I believe that it will touch $40k by the end of this year without a doubt. Reasons behind why I think this will happen are the integration of the lightning network which will bring down the transaction times and transaction fees which will obviously attract many investors. Also, more and more people are beginning to adopt segwit technology which will again cut down the transaction fees and time attracting even more investors. On top of all this, I am expecting a huge rally soon just like last year(No specific reason for this).
Activity: 3
I firmly believe that Bitcoin will recover from this massacre that it is receiving from governments and banks. Each time it expands more now it has fallen asleep but when it wakes up again nobody will be able to stop it. I hope that in the middle of the month it has risen to 10000 again!
Activity: 2
To be honest I am happy that bitcoin is struggling right now because it will clean away the investors/speculants who doesn't really care about technology and whats behind the scenes.
Demand will come back again and I think we are (close) to see a bottom this week or coming weeks when fresh wind will come in and btc's price will go back up sooner or later reaching new aths.

Hm, I don't think this is gonna happen. It's become harder to spread bitcoin in mass due to strict regulation campaign in many countries: China, India, Europe.. It won't so decentralized as it looks now. Next - bitcoin futures - many of the exchanges add trading on contracts that lead to controlling the price of the coins. Next - scammers ICOs. All this tells you that the only way not to lose your money is to sell your coins right now.
BTW due to the such a drop in currencies many reliable platforms have opened their registration like binance and cex io. Read the last news here http://theproblem.wtf/cexio-review/  Try to trade on short positions so you may earn something! I personally believe that ETH will worth much more that btc and surpass it quite soon. Looking at the situation today, it's clear to buy eth before its rise.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Banks like that Bitcoin is more reliable to use compared to most digital coins that was built long ago.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Currently it's in bad light because of recent events. But i dont see any reason why it would die anytime soon. Despite the drop it's still at a high value. It's still a strong technology and new features are expected to come out such as the lightning network. There are still so many things to be optimistic about. The 20k$ peak, recently brought in so many new investors who probably dont understand fully what they got into. Then the media came with a storm of bad news. Obviously these new investors who has no clue what they're doing would sell and flood the market with supply. Thus the drop. But there are still so many people willing to invest.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
To be honest I am happy that bitcoin is struggling right now because it will clean away the investors/speculants who doesn't really care about technology and whats behind the scenes.
Demand will come back again and I think we are (close) to see a bottom this week or coming weeks when fresh wind will come in and btc's price will go back up sooner or later reaching new aths.
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: