Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin will reach $1000 USD before the end of 2014 (BET) - page 2. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Not a chance. the bitcoin can fall at any moment! is not a safe investment. Is true could reach few hundred dollars, but is the risk of falling every time. Like just another Wall Street thing.  Wink
Activity: 9
$200 possibly
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
So what do you think ?

I think it is impossible to predict the exchange rate that far in the future.  It certainly won't surprise me if it gets to $1000 before the end of 2014, but it also won't surprise me if it never exceeds $100 and drops to $0.01 before the end of 2014.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
I hope this statement is true, but im not gambler so i wouldnt bet now.

Activity: 56
I actually bet it will crsah within a year,  I hope not. I really hope not but I think it will.

Now I could bet on this, but if I lose, then I lose btc X 1000 in dollars.  If I win, then I win zero.  So the best bet for me is to not bet.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I'm optimistic for it but I think 2015 might be more realistic.
Activity: 27
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1377

The price of bitcoin will be exchanged for $1000 USD or more at any time before 12:00am January 1st, 2015. It need not hold for any period of time, bet closes as soon as it hits $1000 or at the end of the time period.

In the event that MtGox does not exist anymore, the site moderator here at betsofbitco.in will determine which exchange's data we use.

So what do you think ?
Pages:
Jump to: