Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will silence its haters... - page 13. (Read 1377 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
we know that many people do not like the presence of Bitcoin,
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin
people who hate the presence of bitcoin are people who do not want to follow the development of technology and the times because bitcoin is the pioneer of the future development of the economic system using the progress of technology
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 04:30:13 PM
which haters?
Activity: 77
May 16, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Bitcoin is maintaining its stability and it will reach its high price , by seeing the current price and it will grow in future . All haters will be break the silence in some time where the bitcoin price will increase .
Activity: 91
May 16, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
I am very much of that. The haters saying so many things about bitcoin. May be they thinking that some other coin will take bitcoins place in future. But the rising popularity of bitcoin is showing that sign that in future bitcoin will definitely shut the haters mouth for sure.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 03:11:41 PM
The man laughed as bitcoin went down.
And the person will also be nervous if later bitcoin hit all time high again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

My understanding is that not everything is known with bitcoin and its fate is not predetermined. It is impossible because of this price compared to other currencies to consider it the best. Time will show prospects.
Activity: 90
May 16, 2018, 02:34:58 PM
I agree too. bitcoin will always be, and people are already silent when bitcoin was 20.000
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 16, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs...  Grin

I am very confident in the future people who hate bitcoin will be very sorry for his actions. those who hate bitcoin will hit their heads after bitcoin prices look very expensive. in the future those who hate bitcoin will use bitcoin to be invested and traded.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
May 16, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
I think most of the Bitcoin haters are already regretting their decision of not investing in Bitcoin while they were wasting their time on hating it. And its time we stop giving any value to these haters as they don't add anything positive to the project but try to drag it down with them. We are at a point that we don't need these haters.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 16, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
I believe so and also hope and pray that bitcoin will one day become so successful that those who are hating on bitcoin will regret not investing in bitcoin when their hard the opportunity, bitcoin have faced a lot of attacks both from individuals and organization and our payer is to be able to stay focus in other to succeed. Bitcoin will one day become the future of all financial transactions across the world.
Activity: 667
May 16, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
I am confident that Bitcoin will triumph over all its enemies. Its a feeling when you miss out or refuse to invest in a project because you think it won't be successful and then it turns out to be great. There is nothing such person can do rather than accept it and join the train. Bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
May 16, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

Yes, people will regret in the future what they have missed, that instead of embracing the benefits of bitcoin, they keep on hating it. In the future, cryptocurrency will boom and will help the economy grow in many countries as well as those who are investing in it will have financial freedom. I am looking forward to hearing news regarding cryptocurrency success.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
of course, because they have wasted time hating bitcoin and they are sorry that bitcoin has soared, they are far behind. it's hard to convince people who do not believe in bitcoin, but they're sorry after seeing what I've got. so let them find out for yourself without you having to tell them because it will be hard for you to convince him.
Activity: 124
May 16, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
I am pretty sure that Bitcoin will do that in the nearest future to it haters. Bitcoin has many haters around that are strongly to overtake it in the world of cryptos but one thing is sure that it (Bitcoin) will silence them all.
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
Of course yes! bitcoin will definitely fly high in the future and those who hate it will also invest here when the market is pumping even higher. but keep in mind also bitcoin should be better known to the public to be known as one asset for investment guarantee the future and always open in movement for the masyatakat even for the government to receive in the whole world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 16, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Bitcoin haters will be silent,so many people say so many things about the condition of the situation.But there is no more time,Bitcoin will return to its own position.When its price grow again,their mouths will be closed automatically. Soon the price will rise.
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 16, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Yes, it can happen, crypto technology will be more fat in the future, many people will adopt crypto coins. And when it happens all the people who hate bitcoin will regret why not trust bitcoin from the beginning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
Of course yes! But it depends on us as people who are in bitcoin, if we succeed in bitcoin, people who hate bitcoin, will naturally dig up more information about bitcoin.
Bitcoin will definitely fly high in the future and those who hate it will also invest here when the market pumps even higher. Bitcoin is great and investing here is always a good choice, let's wait for the right time and they'll adopt bitcoin later on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
I am even thinking that those haters are/will be using bitcoin while hating it because they are losing money instead of earning. Bitcoin will always be the best coin created and it has helped many jobless people on earning money by just having internet and computer or smartphones
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 16, 2018, 12:15:06 PM
Are you sure in the future people who hate Bitcoin will be silent and regret because of Bitcoin triumphs... 
The only sector of people who will hate bitcoin is the people who have their business getting affected by bitcoin and no mater how they hate, it will eventually over throw their business model, they need to come up with competitive models if they want to compete with bitcoin, what ever they do bitcoin will thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: