Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will start going up ? - page 2. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:07:04 PM
Is this the time to rise of the bitcoin ?
Since few days bitcoin price is going up...

we will see more green now i believe look how ethereum and bitcoin pumps this past few weeks there are dips but the increase we see is good.
Every year around this time I attend a small, private event to break bread with some of the most invigorating people I know.

There’s only about 100 people in the room-- but they’re all at the top of their game… business and intellectual leaders from a variety of industries.

And we gather each year to build relationships with one another and hear about some cutting edge ideas that are usually 2-3 years from hitting the mainstream.

This past weekend’s event, for example, showcased some revolutionary medical advances, including an approach that targets specific proteins to treat afflictions that are caused by, or exacerbated by inflammation-- including cancer, arthritis, etc. read for further details. https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/bitcoin-will-go-to-40-000-this-year-201805080750
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
May 08, 2018, 06:59:39 PM
Well as we see right now bitcoin price are rising up , but we cannot tell on it but we believe that the bitcoin price will rise and overcome on its peak price we dont know when but it will be no one can stop it.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
Yes I guess so ! this is the started to grow again because in  month of march bitcoin is so dump I think this is the time to all investors to prepare the big bang ang I hope it will continue to get high price in the market.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
if in my opinion bitcoin prices will continue to improve. and it is my hope that altcoin prices will also improve along with the rising bitcon prices. because altcoin is still a lot of good price first but now the price is added destroyed .
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
May 08, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
Bitcoin has actually taken an upward movement and with the look of things, its uptrend is gradually taking higher heights. It seems no negative news is affecting the digital currency at the moment, which I believe will continue its growth.

In this situation people are need to earn more money for their life so crypto currencies are very good way but in recent time value of the cryptos are not stable but in recent months it's value growing slightly up so we can invest in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
May 08, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Well, you sure got that one right because as of this day, the price of bitcoins has really went up and is having a healthy uptrend and downtrend which is a great sign that we slowly are getting out of the bearish season already. I think we will be able to see more increase in the next few weeks or months. Which is why I am filling my bags with the coins the I like whenever I have extra dough. I suggest you also do the same because the price can change so fast.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 08, 2018, 05:03:21 PM
Bitcoin has actually taken an upward movement and with the look of things, its uptrend is gradually taking higher heights. It seems no negative news is affecting the digital currency at the moment, which I believe will continue its growth.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
May 08, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
It's already going up! Do I really have to remind you that a month ago we were sitting at 7k, worrying that it may continue to fall. I remember that I was countering the views of some permabears that were predicting a fall below 6k USD within a month, and we actually went up from there into what we are seeing now, almost 10k USD! If this is not enough for you then maybe you shouldn't invest in BTC in the first place. Don't be greedy and wait for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 04:50:49 PM
We can not deny, people can not deny that bitcoin technology is always rising to the top ,gaining interests to people who want good living in life, bitcoin still soaring to top , gathering trust and confidence from people , the members and especially the investors who look at it as a very good investments nowadays.
Activity: 56
May 08, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
In Bitcoin now big whales are sucking us that's why bitcoin not going up but it will go up the end of the year because we can see crypto market repeat history and in previous year bitcoin go 20k$ from 7k$ in just 2 months
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 04:43:28 PM
Yes, it is. We are already in the middle of the year where we projected the start of Bitcoin's comeback. So, hopefully this would continue. As we can notice also, the altcoins are also performing well. So, let's hope for the best.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Currently, btc is increasing, I think the btc price may drop to over $ 8k and it will probably take a week for btc to recover at over $ 9k and in about 2 weeks. I think btc will hit $ 10k again. That is when traders start a new investment cycle.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
May 08, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

The current rise in bitcoin's power is something too amazing and unexpected to the community of bitcoin critics as they keep on saying that bitcoib would reach a value of 2500$ and might die because of the group. Moreover, the current price increase is something so recolutionary most of all for people like you since it left s lot of critic's jaws lauging. The value is do immense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 08, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

For me bitcoin is going up and it will surely continue to increase because as I observed bitcoin price is changing from time to time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
last couple of days btc price  continiously increase now price little bit down i think its ok becuase its the regular nature of btc price. its price always moving and most volatile so dont be panic.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
May 08, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
bitcoin will start going up and continue to rise,
but we should expect some fall to complete the pump.
there are too many people who are holding BTC and having panic with the market situations.
they must be out first before the solid push to the moon.
Activity: 132
May 08, 2018, 04:18:09 PM
the most anticipated thing like the dry season waiting for the rain to come in, will not get lost, bitcoin will go up and the green light starts to burn The dry season will soon end The green season is coming soon this will be a bait for investment and bitcoin users around the world
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
May 08, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
talking about bitcoin prices is never ending, bitcoin prices will always go up and down because bitcoin is fluctuating.

true, this will be a waves of fall and rise.
bitcoin price depends on the supply and demand of the people.
as long as many of us are holding it, buying and selling it the price will remain moving.
i just hope there will be no FUD and panic seller anymore.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 04:13:14 PM
I'm not really sure the blue days of bitcoin have come. Bitcoin prices have risen sharply and appear to be close to $ 10,000. But the current price has dropped dramatically. I think green day bitcoin has not come yet. It is likely that bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the near future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
yes it seems bitcoin prices started up from three days ago, this will be the beginning of the rise of bitcoin prices. hopefully this happens so that bitcoin users do not worry anymore.
Bitcoin now starting to increase his value, this is a good sign that bitcoin rise again and hopefully it is continues so that all the investors cannot worry to lost there capital. Bitcoin is unpredictable his value but we need to be positive that bitcoin will give high profit to all his investors.
Pages:
Jump to: