Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will start to fall once global resources fall short - page 2. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
    There are more than enough resources on the planet. There are NOT enough resources for everyone to live like Europeans and Americans. But the simple fact is you don't need to live like that to be happy. I have seen families of 9 people living in a 1 bedroom apartment and happier than most Americans. Because they don't have so much stuff and they don't constantly see people who have way more than them to get jealous, or watch TV to see glamorous lifestyles that make them want more. Overpopulation is a question of WANTS not of needs.

No one is expecting this planet to be around 900 years from now.

You only have so much time to get affairs in order.

That planet will most certainly be around. The question is whether or not we will.
Activity: 280
Coolness: ∞
    There are more than enough resources on the planet. There are NOT enough resources for everyone to live like Europeans and Americans. But the simple fact is you don't need to live like that to be happy. I have seen families of 9 people living in a 1 bedroom apartment and happier than most Americans. Because they don't have so much stuff and they don't constantly see people who have way more than them to get jealous, or watch TV to see glamorous lifestyles that make them want more. Overpopulation is a question of WANTS not of needs.

No one is expecting this planet to be around 900 years from now.

You only have so much time to get affairs in order.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I fail to see the correlation between the topic and the price of bitcoin.

Well when the apocalypse happens I'll probably have more to worry about than the price of bitcoin also..
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Thank you for this enlightening tirade.
The simple fact is, we have too many people STOP POPPING OUT KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF.

I think this we can all agree on.  People shouldn't have children they cannot support.
Activity: 448
this statement is false
I'm from the ghetto so I have every right to talk judge another human being.

FTFY
I think we'll muddle through somehow. The poor breeding to milk the state only happens in first world countries. In huge parts of it you're totally on your own.

In an ideal world wealth will be spread around a little more. Perhaps crypto currencies can play a small part in that.

More prosperity = lower birth rate and increased sustainability. Pie in the sky? Maybe.

I just think it is DISGUSTING how all these "ghetto" people try to blame government, business or anyone else yet they continue to have a lot of kids. It is pure insanity and they will NEVER get help and only causing a worse situation.

I'm from the ghetto so I have every right to talk.

Just last week I stayed in some nasty motels and everyone there was pounding on my door begging for money always talking about how many kids they have and what they need etc. etc.

I gave money to every single one of them but still felt so disgusted at these people for bringing KIDS into a life they couldn't support.

One of them had 3 kids living in a roach infested motel while being pregnant. Then expects the world to feel bad.

And I do, but at the same time it is just so disgusting.

Personally I won't ever have kids until I know I can support them and leaning towards adopting.

These people don't understand they are causing what is wrong with the economy today and simply don't care.

The simple fact is, we have too many people STOP POPPING OUT KIDS YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I think we'll muddle through somehow. The poor breeding to milk the state only happens in first world countries. In huge parts of it you're totally on your own.

In an ideal world wealth will be spread around a little more. Perhaps crypto currencies can play a small part in that.

More prosperity = lower birth rate and increased sustainability. Pie in the sky? Maybe.
We cannot continue on this planet with all these people.

Mass amounts of poor degenerates having mass amount of kids just to get on food stamps and then hope the kids take care of them.

The 1% have seen this and are hording resources for when the time comes to leave this planet.

Perhaps they will take Bitcoin with them, and us.

90%+ of the people on this planet = doomed.

This is 100% true, are we going to just keep rising the population until we have to eat each other?

Seems like it.

Dog eat dog world..
Pages:
Jump to: