Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worst decision you will ever make? - page 4. (Read 7685 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
September 04, 2016, 06:44:27 AM
surely you have experienced the worst decisions when using bitcoin?

then what was the best decision?

so far I don't have any worst decision that I make at the present time now. Because I am very thankful to the member here in bitcointalk forum. With there experience  I'm aware for everything which I must not do, like investing in any kind of cloudmining site and giving a tips for not playing in any gambling sites too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
September 04, 2016, 06:36:43 AM

The worst decision i made in bitcoin is i played gambling and i tried to double my bitcoin in the website where i think it easy to double because i tried to bet low and when it come to high bets are get lose and the rest of my bitcoin i invest it on some website that they promise to pay as more than we invest and they ran after that.
Activity: 924
September 04, 2016, 06:36:02 AM
loosing in gambling 3 times in one week i will never forget that because every time i said this is it. so for now i use only small amount of btc\alts to gamble , low risk .

Playing in any gambling site actually is not a good idea. I think you need to lessen it little by little, so that your bitcoin will not turn into waste. But this only my tips of advice still the decision is your if you gonna do it or not.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
September 04, 2016, 06:35:00 AM
I think i made a worst decision when i was bought altcoin almost 0.06 btc for testing.. but i lose it instead the price rise into 1 satoshi each to even 10 satoshi the price is stay at 1 satoshi and no more supply in sell wall.. so i never get back instead all my altcoin to set it to sell all..
so for those who newbie better to ask first in professional in trading before you can start trading.. athleast you have an idea.. but i learn and experience what trading works..

Do not give up a comrade, it is usual in the world of trading. And everyone has experienced it including me. hehe
We did have to be careful with altcoin, besides we can get more profit even with small capital. But on the other hand if we choose the wrong coin, the loss that we can. I think you do not need to have a teacher to learn trading, because I believe only with your active reading in this forum. You'll get a good trading knowledge, I have experienced myself Smiley

I agreed to him, You don't a teacher at all in this field of industry. even me I learned trading through observation on the exchange platform of they trade and when was the right timing to sell the coins. Just be observant only to the members in this forum then little by little find out the technique to become an experts trader though I'm not in that position yet.
Honestly trading is not easy but if you are doing a right way you can make a good profit from it.. i am not doing other peoples doing in trading i just observe and learn to my self actually other people are giving some tips that it can not help you because they are giving new altcoin that you didnt know if there is a potencial or not.. it is better to always go in coinmarketcap and check the graph of every top 20 altcoin and after you analyze you can invest what altcoin you choose.. this is what i am doing and i am making a good profit with it.
Activity: 910
September 04, 2016, 06:33:34 AM
The worst decision  i ever made with ny bitcoin is to put all of ot on gambling but luckily at that time i am not earning that much than now and luckily i also learned from that mistake
September 04, 2016, 06:32:40 AM
actually, I don't have any regret to be here in bitcoin currency/virtual money. Because in the first place I know there is risk once you /we decided to be involve in crypto currency. Meaning once you decided to become a bitcoiner worst is just a part of our journey here.
September 04, 2016, 06:27:33 AM
Trusting easy money scams, Telling you to invest your bitcoin and it will increase over time without having to do anything. Earning bitcoins without any investments is the safest and an ideal for me.

That was a good idea of yours too. I also started earning  Bitcoin without en-cash of money in my pocket. I just started to earn bitcoin  from the faucets sites, and joining in the potential ico signature campaign after the event period there is a bounty reward for you to receive.
September 04, 2016, 06:23:50 AM
I think i made a worst decision when i was bought altcoin almost 0.06 btc for testing.. but i lose it instead the price rise into 1 satoshi each to even 10 satoshi the price is stay at 1 satoshi and no more supply in sell wall.. so i never get back instead all my altcoin to set it to sell all..
so for those who newbie better to ask first in professional in trading before you can start trading.. athleast you have an idea.. but i learn and experience what trading works..

Do not give up a comrade, it is usual in the world of trading. And everyone has experienced it including me. hehe
We did have to be careful with altcoin, besides we can get more profit even with small capital. But on the other hand if we choose the wrong coin, the loss that we can. I think you do not need to have a teacher to learn trading, because I believe only with your active reading in this forum. You'll get a good trading knowledge, I have experienced myself Smiley

I agreed to him, You don't a teacher at all in this field of industry. even me I learned trading through observation on the exchange platform of they trade and when was the right timing to sell the coins. Just be observant only to the members in this forum then little by little find out the technique to become an experts trader though I'm not in that position yet.
September 04, 2016, 06:18:35 AM

The best decision I've ever make is when I decided to join myself in bitcoin world were I can have a chance put savings for the future. And enjoy the benefits f bitcoin has.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2016, 05:52:15 AM
My worst decision was playing in bustabit.com site and then playing in dice game and losing most of the coins, after that i found one of the script in bustabit and recovered the lost bitcoin, and now only doing sports betting as i have some knowledge about cricket and by following my instinct i have made a good profit.

Can i know where i can do betting on cricket? I want to give it a try because i love cricket and has quite a good knowledge about it so i guess i can be able to make some good predictions about the matches coming up.

Gambling is not suggested but you can bet on directbet.eu its the best live sports betting site and you don't have to create a account or make initial deposits, you can directly send your bets to their btc address, and if you win they will do the same.
Activity: 756
September 04, 2016, 05:33:09 AM
My worst decision was playing in bustabit.com site and then playing in dice game and losing most of the coins, after that i found one of the script in bustabit and recovered the lost bitcoin, and now only doing sports betting as i have some knowledge about cricket and by following my instinct i have made a good profit.

Can i know where i can do betting on cricket? I want to give it a try because i love cricket and has quite a good knowledge about it so i guess i can be able to make some good predictions about the matches coming up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 04, 2016, 05:28:46 AM

my worst decision was to invest in HYIP websites like bitgain and bitcodaily from then I promise not to invest in HYIP

and my best decision was to join coince and bitcointalk because both had benefited me in a way or 2. thanks for making a profitable websites live long.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
September 04, 2016, 05:27:07 AM
I think its very strange thing to invest money in site scam site. When will people learn about it, I read a lot and that kind of mistakes I will never make. Simply I'm staying far away from that kind of services.

Well except that all my coins goes to gambling or I'm converting coins into cash, I don't save coins on a side. That is only bad thing I belive, I should start save from beginning. Other mistakes are connected with gambling, but that doesn't have nothing with bitcoins.

If you have made enough profits from gambling then I think you should quit gambling and withdraw your profits and save some of them for future and with some you can go for trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 05:16:22 AM
Lol bustabit just rely on luck to get the win. so I think before you play you have to know the risks that exist in bustabit. so you will not lose too big
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2016, 04:56:35 AM
I think its very strange thing to invest money in site scam site. When will people learn about it, I read a lot and that kind of mistakes I will never make. Simply I'm staying far away from that kind of services.

Well except that all my coins goes to gambling or I'm converting coins into cash, I don't save coins on a side. That is only bad thing I belive, I should start save from beginning. Other mistakes are connected with gambling, but that doesn't have nothing with bitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
September 04, 2016, 04:41:20 AM
Probably would be investing in some suspicious sites "HYIP's" and thinking I was going to withdraw at the right time, That wasn't the case. I think these bitcoins would have been worth a pretty some if I held them to now.

Wow, that's a decision that is not good. Because it will only make you experience a defeat for long periods of time. I prefer to trade rather than investing in the world online. For I think that majority of investment sites (online) using the system or ponzi HYIPS and it will not give the advantage to me

As we all know that ponzi sites  are really just a waste of money since  we know already that they would definitely run  our money which is  not good  because we only let them to  be rich while we are suffering from losses. Thats why i stay away immediately when i encounter new hyips which promises high return which is really decievingespecially when you are a newbie.
Yes usually their victims are newbies who dont have idea in hyip or ponzi site, its convincing to believe because of the high return they promise. i think some of us has experience in joining and got scammed and i think thats the worst decision that we made.

it is not only newbies, i have sadly seen older members and older experienced people think these sites are actually working and they are so eager to invest in these scam services for a quick profit.

i always say it is a lot better to make a bet on a dice site with a 2x multiplier instead of investing in a bitcoin doubler.
Instead of going for dice, I will prefer to go for sports betting as there is always an chance to make profits in it you can read the game and if you have good strategy.
That is a new decision and discussion all-together because some people like sports betting while some like dice and some like skill based games. I think I never made a worst decisions because every-time I made a bad decision I always come up with a solution ( like I once made tx with low fees then it got confirmed late but it did )
Activity: 756
September 03, 2016, 04:46:17 PM
bro, I bet ~10btc in satoshiDice in jan 2013, but in that time BTC worth only U$20-23. Then, I think one or two months after the value was about 10x, in november, it was like 100x. I lost ~U$200, but U$20.000 in future money --- but it's not so bad because I understand this things and it's not predictable. That's my experience.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 03, 2016, 04:46:13 PM

the worst is i bought bitcoin when its $660 and in the 3 hours later the rate is drop until $651 and in that moment i buy, i don't read anything news or take a look at the charts, i just buy, i don't know why. gezz i only wish in that moment and hope that rate is back and i can sell it to take a little bit profit. and when i login tomorrow, i see that the rate is back in $662, and i directly sold it at that rate. only little profit but i'm happy.
I remember this moment when bitcoin price around $640-680, that's a good price I think because a few days later the price fall down below $500 and stay still under $600 for a month but today what we waiting for happened, it just reach $600 again, touch down.
You might felt get a little profit, but how about next year prices that should be reach $700-1000 better to hold and not sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
September 03, 2016, 04:34:14 PM
Gambling was the worst decesion of my life but its never the late i did hard work to solve my bad habbit and i re gained all the money i have wasted at there.ans now i just play it for fun not to earn

Everyone like you should have to understand that gambling is not a lace of earning money but it is a place for having fun and entertainment, and those who come there to earn and invest bigger amount are at wrong and will lose all of their money.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 03, 2016, 03:59:30 PM
Probably would be investing in some suspicious sites "HYIP's" and thinking I was going to withdraw at the right time, That wasn't the case. I think these bitcoins would have been worth a pretty some if I held them to now.

Wow, that's a decision that is not good. Because it will only make you experience a defeat for long periods of time. I prefer to trade rather than investing in the world online. For I think that majority of investment sites (online) using the system or ponzi HYIPS and it will not give the advantage to me

As we all know that ponzi sites  are really just a waste of money since  we know already that they would definitely run  our money which is  not good  because we only let them to  be rich while we are suffering from losses. Thats why i stay away immediately when i encounter new hyips which promises high return which is really decievingespecially when you are a newbie.
Yes usually their victims are newbies who dont have idea in hyip or ponzi site, its convincing to believe because of the high return they promise. i think some of us has experience in joining and got scammed and i think thats the worst decision that we made.

it is not only newbies, i have sadly seen older members and older experienced people think these sites are actually working and they are so eager to invest in these scam services for a quick profit.

i always say it is a lot better to make a bet on a dice site with a 2x multiplier instead of investing in a bitcoin doubler.
I also prefer dice over investment and putting money into doublers and triplers because they are all ponzi and rather than loosing my money to the owner's thrust I would rather like to play dice and try my luck. Because at least i know I lost and win because I was lucky and unlucky.
Pages:
Jump to: