Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worst investement 2014 - page 3. (Read 4435 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
December 28, 2014, 12:35:53 PM

Bitcoin = Fastest growing investment?

2014 = Bitcoin = Fastest declining investment.

FTFY
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
December 28, 2014, 12:10:18 PM
I like how you cherry pick values from those years, 2013 it hit $1250

No ... MT. Gox have botted the value AT this level.
you can't even buy or sell at this level ... except if you have a "PASS" for trading with Mt. gox API.  Roll Eyes

I only use "average" price (more than 1 week).

peak for 2 minutes is useless in the network (like trading).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
December 28, 2014, 10:10:01 AM
I'm so sad that BTC price is down, this year is the worst investment of bitcoin for me, I invested in July and now I only have two third of my initial investment.
Join the club, brother
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 28, 2014, 10:04:50 AM
I'm so sad that BTC price is down, this year is the worst investment of bitcoin for me, I invested in July and now I only have two third of my initial investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
December 28, 2014, 09:47:51 AM
Worst performing instrument  of this year.

Congratulations.

Hahaha your name. Please don't leave, you'll never break even if you leave now. And you'll miss being involved in it, be honest.

miss seeing one altcoin after the next loose 99% of value denominated in a coin which itself was the worst investement of the year? You must be kidding. I am very happy when i can cut this useless crap out of my life for good.
I am really just looking for  a bit of a bullish movement to unload my coins and will be gone then, promise.

You will miss the REAL bull market that will arrive sometimes  in 2015-2017

No, the real bullmarket comes in 2277 and one in 2532 ... if bitcoin would still be around then but it won't. What's in 2017? Price rise? Really? How do you know that now? What makes you so sure? You can predict the future? Do you have a cristal ball? Why does price rise then and not now? Who will buy the expenisve coins? Santa Claus? Please share the insights of your crystal ball with us.

Dude, it doesn't rise now - it won't rise later
Activity: 1022
December 28, 2014, 06:52:09 AM

Congratulations.

Hahaha your name. Please don't leave, you'll never break even if you leave now. And you'll miss being involved in it, be honest.

miss seeing one altcoin after the next loose 99% of value denominated in a coin which itself was the worst investement of the year? You must be kidding. I am very happy when i can cut this useless crap out of my life for good.
I am really just looking for  a bit of a bullish movement to unload my coins and will be gone then, promise.

You will miss the REAL bull market that will arrive sometimes  in 2015-2017
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 28, 2014, 06:16:39 AM
Worst performing instrument  of this year.

Congratulations.
Yes, it's the one of worst investment of 2014, but for 2015, who knows.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
December 28, 2014, 05:07:00 AM

Congratulations.

forex ... ? http://www.amf-france.org/Epargne-Info-Service/Forex-l-AMF-se-mobilise/Un-marche-ou-l-on-perd-a-tous-les-coups-ou-presque.html

9 customers of 10 (15 000 study users) ... have loose money from 2009 to 2012.

Bitcoin ?

2012: 9 USD
2013 : 97 USD
2014 : 397 USD

Yeah, you loose ... trust this  Cheesy

I like how you cherry pick values from those years, 2013 it hit $1250
Activity: 588
December 28, 2014, 01:03:03 AM
Bitcoin = Fastest growing investment?
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 28, 2014, 12:51:22 AM
Ask the people who bought Bitcoin in 2009.
October 5   Exchange rates published by New Liberty Standard. $1 = 1,309.03 BTC

I've said enough.

you gonna kidding me  Shocked

I never thought that ever happen

But know bitcoin had overcome the US dollar and soon will reach poundsterling  Cool .....who knows  Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 28, 2014, 12:46:39 AM
worst over 12 months, best over 13 months..  sucker
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 27, 2014, 07:57:07 PM
I am just looking for the exit.

Exit is in my sig. I will take what you have. Thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 27, 2014, 06:05:46 PM

Well in that case maybe you got in just for the £. Isn't the prospect of btc going global *properly* exciting to you?

i don't believe in it - i once did. Not now. I think it's likely going to fail if we don't see a strong increase in price and demand soon.  

So, no. I'll never 'get excited' again about an investement because that's a mistake to do because it takes away your ability of critical thinking. Too many people too excited in here. Rule #1 : never get excited

so no, i'm not excited. Especially since this shitcoin is perverted anyways. It's central and normal people can't mine it now so this whole idea is a joke.

I do see the potential this whole bitcoin thing can backfire very badly.

It's not what it should or could be. And the priceactions sucks too. I want out but not at a loss.

Absolutely not excited anymore.

What if we see a strong increase in price soon? Would you still leave? How soon is soon enough for u? What would it take to get you excited again? Also, If it goes up significantly, normal people will be able to mine again.
Thing is, btc shouldn't be just an "investment", it's a lot more than that. It's a shame it's not looking good right now, trust me most of of us feel bazoonked too at the moment and maybe some would consider forgetting all about it if we had an easy out i.e. at least breaking even. Having said that, everyone is still here. But some are under a lot of pressure from partners, family, etc, for losing money. So I can totally understand how you feel.

Activity: 382
Merit: 311
December 27, 2014, 05:09:41 PM
He blames bitcoin for buying in a bubble. Congratulations!

Bitcoin is my best 3 year investment ever.

See ya!
Merit: 10
December 27, 2014, 04:45:22 PM

Congratulations.

Well in that case maybe you got in just for the £. Isn't the prospect of btc going global *properly* exciting to you?

i don't believe in it - i once did. Not now. I think it's likely going to fail if we don't see a strong increase in price and demand soon.  

So, no. I'll never 'get excited' again about an investement because that's a mistake to do because it takes away your ability of critical thinking. Too many people too excited in here. Rule #1 : never get excited

so no, i'm not excited. Especially since this shitcoin is perverted anyways. It's central and normal people can't mine it now so this whole idea is a joke.

I do see the potential this whole bitcoin thing can backfire very badly.

It's not what it should or could be. And the priceactions sucks too. I want out but not at a loss.

Absolutely not excited anymore.
December 27, 2014, 02:54:48 PM

Congratulations.

December 27, 2014, 01:34:59 PM

Congratulations.

December 27, 2014, 01:28:16 PM
Worst performing instrument  of this year.

Congratulations.

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
December 27, 2014, 01:16:21 PM
That's what a free market does it goes up and down not just strait up.
December 27, 2014, 12:47:43 PM

Do expect the Bitcoin fanatics to bash your thread/comments though.....
I am sure you are probably used to it by now  Wink

very normal

This forum is a brainwashing commercial cult sometimes.

More and more people start to see that and i am happy they don't ban free speech on that matter (yet).

Pages:
Jump to: