Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth $25k in 2018 - page 2. (Read 271 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 31, 2018, 06:51:57 AM
With all these negative news around Bitcoin and crypto (tether, bitnifex, facebook ban, XEM hack, general downtrend, etc.) I would not be surprised if the price of BTC could only grow after a couple of months around June/July.  If we will get more bad news about the market, for example Tether crash, I can easily imagine that we barely touch the range of 20.000 USD at the end of the year.

I reckon some good news are coming too, it seams we're getting closer to proper regulation everyday which allows more institutional players enter the market
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
January 31, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
With all these negative news around Bitcoin and crypto (tether, bitnifex, facebook ban, XEM hack, general downtrend, etc.) I would not be surprised if the price of BTC could only grow after a couple of months around June/July.  If we will get more bad news about the market, for example Tether crash, I can easily imagine that we barely touch the range of 20.000 USD at the end of the year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
January 31, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
I've been just studying Bitcoin graph from 2013 till today and it seems like a good rule that once the btc price skyrockets, it always falls 50% back before it grows another 100% and more. I expect this trend to repeat in following months when the recovery should start reaching $25k for 1 btc by the end of the year.

Your thoughts on that?

I don't know where you get that.  In 2013, bitcoin reached nearly $1200.  In 2015, it has been falling down to $200.

In the summer of 2011, bitcoin was $30.  A year later, it was at $3.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
January 31, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
I've been just studying Bitcoin graph from 2013 till today and it seems like a good rule that once the btc price skyrockets, it always falls 50% back before it grows another 100% and more. I expect this trend to repeat in following months when the recovery should start reaching $25k for 1 btc by the end of the year.

Your thoughts on that?
That is if btc continues to repeat that pattern in the following months but what if not? If you are studying btc graph from 2013 till today you will know that the price is unpredictable by merely using a chart. That being said, I expect btc to go down more and do a bearish trend for a period of time before going back up again. It needs to pull back in order to have a healthier market.
January 31, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

Your thoughts on that?

The possibilities for that price to came is on month of November-December since this season is can we called the peak season of crypto's But I don't have any guarantee for my speculation but if you try to read those past december graphs you can find the positive effect of Ber months for the bitcoins aswell the chain effect of it with the other alts.

Thanks, I would appreciate your input Smiley
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 31, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

Your thoughts on that?

The possibilities for that price to came is on month of November-December since this season is can we called the peak season of crypto's But I don't have any guarantee for my speculation but if you try to read those past december graphs you can find the positive effect of Ber months for the bitcoins aswell the chain effect of it with the other alts.
January 31, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

Your thoughts on that?
Pages:
Jump to: