Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 21. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
September 30, 2016, 11:16:06 AM
bitcoints strengthens its position among the payment methods. It's a lot of interesting and convenient. But the main advantage of BPS - the growth of its value. This is the main reason for its popularity
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 30, 2016, 08:38:35 AM
Bitcoin is worth it we are getting many benefits for bitcoins like the price is increasing and we can exchange bitcoin easily with profit..
And collecting bitcoin here in our forum is worth with your time while you are collecting you can be have a good dream for your future..
thats true, with bitcoins you can get a lot of profit to be honest thats why it is worth so much for me

Many are going to say that bitcoins are really worth because it is giving us a lot of ways of earning. Just like faucets, trading, campaigns, selling of services and goods and many more. So it is just going to depend on how you are going to make money with bitcoin. It is really worth it for all of us and I hope that bitcoin is going to be stronger in the future.

Yes its giving us an opportunity to earn in different ways and it is surely adding value to our financial wealth and it has also improved our standard of living so its really worth to me.

Same here, something that changes the way you live, or something that changes your life suddenly by coming into it and giving you an opportunity to earn some money for yourself, then that would probably be worth for you at any cost.

Yes and no one will prefer to hate money, bitcoin is money and we are earning it in many ways, so if bitcoin is making you financial stable then its really worth to all of us.
Of course we love money, bitcoin is money an internet money that will be popular in the next generation. Now is the right to start saving and investing bitcoin as the moment its economy will boom we are already at the right position and we might continue to earn profit if we prefer to hold longer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2016, 07:10:24 AM
Bitcoin is worth it we are getting many benefits for bitcoins like the price is increasing and we can exchange bitcoin easily with profit..
And collecting bitcoin here in our forum is worth with your time while you are collecting you can be have a good dream for your future..
thats true, with bitcoins you can get a lot of profit to be honest thats why it is worth so much for me

Many are going to say that bitcoins are really worth because it is giving us a lot of ways of earning. Just like faucets, trading, campaigns, selling of services and goods and many more. So it is just going to depend on how you are going to make money with bitcoin. It is really worth it for all of us and I hope that bitcoin is going to be stronger in the future.

Yes its giving us an opportunity to earn in different ways and it is surely adding value to our financial wealth and it has also improved our standard of living so its really worth to me.

Same here, something that changes the way you live, or something that changes your life suddenly by coming into it and giving you an opportunity to earn some money for yourself, then that would probably be worth for you at any cost.

Yes and no one will prefer to hate money, bitcoin is money and we are earning it in many ways, so if bitcoin is making you financial stable then its really worth to all of us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 06:27:22 AM
Bitcoin is worth to work for. Unlike fiat currency bitcoin will allow you to invest globally and will not be limited to your own country. Bitcoin is the best investment since it is dynamic unlike paper money which is static. But I don't despise paper money since it is still important. But in terms of investment and savings bitcoin is advantageous than paper money.
Activity: 672
September 30, 2016, 06:25:16 AM

Activity: 868
September 30, 2016, 06:10:27 AM

legendary
Activity: 1106
September 29, 2016, 10:27:10 PM
Bitcoin is worth to me, because it's very easy to use in gambling, invest, trading and even buy and hold for the future.
For me, bitcoin has really help me a lot with my gambling hobbies, with bitcoin I can get the right entertainment because I have the opportunity to gambling in different sites and that is entertaining compared to using fiat in gambling, since I am on board here I really enjoy bitcoin because of course I can also earn working online.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
September 29, 2016, 06:42:14 PM
Bitcoin is worth to me, because it's very easy to use in gambling, invest, trading and even buy and hold for the future.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2016, 06:36:49 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 29, 2016, 06:19:11 PM
yes i think that there is no doubt about this that bitcoin worth me, as i have make such a good amount of bitcoin and the good thing is that now i can use my bitcoin for buying and selling and to recharge my cared.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 29, 2016, 02:29:06 PM
Yes, its worth for me, because some of my business transactions are transacted using bitcoin, also the payments of some of my bills, thats why bitcoin has been very valuable for me.

The transations and especially the low fee we pay makes bitcoin worth to me. Worth to use it, worth to have and worth to promote it. Some people, even today don't understand how bitcoin is the way to pay for stuff. Because it is fair. No need to pay such large fees on transactions.

The average fee paid for the bitcoin transaciton is lower than $0.2. that is a good value for transferring large amount of money.
Thats why many people are using bitcoin right now because of very less fee for every transaction..
Unlike paypal that you need to paypal verification and give your identity.
Activity: 327
September 29, 2016, 02:22:03 PM
Yes, its worth for me, because some of my business transactions are transacted using bitcoin, also the payments of some of my bills, thats why bitcoin has been very valuable for me.

The transations and especially the low fee we pay makes bitcoin worth to me. Worth to use it, worth to have and worth to promote it. Some people, even today don't understand how bitcoin is the way to pay for stuff. Because it is fair. No need to pay such large fees on transactions.

The average fee paid for the bitcoin transaciton is lower than $0.2. that is a good value for transferring large amount of money.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 27, 2016, 11:09:19 PM
If you are getting the best benefits in your life because of bitcoin, I think you will agree that bitcoin is worth for us. It is worth for me because with bitcoin I world is now bigger and not only limited with what I see in the physical world, I discover that there is a great technology that could be a great help for the people in the future.
Activity: 350
September 27, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
Yes the bitcoin is worth it too me because its profitable and also the future of the bitcoin is good and its also the future of all currency's.
Activity: 658
September 27, 2016, 07:32:46 PM
of course bitcoin is worth for me a lot at the moment, i think it can make me huge money easily for just holding bitcoins
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2016, 07:24:20 PM
It is worth to me, not  only because i use it often to making my deals  and trades online, but also because i think it's  having good potential and shining future,  we expect also it's price will  get stable soon.

Price stability will be temporary in bitcoins, you cannot expect that forever in bitcoins and if it gets stable then it won't allow people to make profits that they are making at a moment with price fluctuations.
But, after bitcoin attains some very high prices there would be some possibilities for stable price still we can not ignore the halving event every ~4 years.

So, basically bitcoin is here to have very huge prices, in the journey toward higher price levels some fluctuations are most common. But making use of these fluctuations will help us to consider bitcoin more worth to us for sure.

That is why many investors are looking upon bitcoin to be worthy because of that fluctuations they are seeing that the opportunities they can get in bitcoin are massive. And for me bitcoin is really worth it because it changed my life and helped how to trade and manage my bitcoins properly and on how to get engaged into investment.
Activity: 394
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2016, 07:08:16 PM
It is worth to me, not  only because i use it often to making my deals  and trades online, but also because i think it's  having good potential and shining future,  we expect also it's price will  get stable soon.

Price stability will be temporary in bitcoins, you cannot expect that forever in bitcoins and if it gets stable then it won't allow people to make profits that they are making at a moment with price fluctuations.
But, after bitcoin attains some very high prices there would be some possibilities for stable price still we can not ignore the halving event every ~4 years.

So, basically bitcoin is here to have very huge prices, in the journey toward higher price levels some fluctuations are most common. But making use of these fluctuations will help us to consider bitcoin more worth to us for sure.
yeah i think altcoins should get stable prices if there actually would be way more people using it
Activity: 532
September 27, 2016, 06:18:21 PM
Wow amazing, I found someone who uses bitcoin as a payment, because previously I never did find it, I just often come across people who say that bitcoin is worth it because bitcoin give profit for them
it was great to see bitcoin can facilitate you in the transaction
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
September 27, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
September 27, 2016, 10:52:39 AM
Yes bitcoin worth for me because it gives me an earnings.
This helps me a lot in my daily life. And it gives me
an entertainment also. Through Im using it in trading,
sometimes in gambling also.
Pages:
Jump to: