Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 33. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 03, 2016, 02:38:01 PM
I'm spending my youth to earn bitcoin with just a little income hopefully those little amount will become big in the future. Maybe that future will come when I grow old so I'm wasting all of my youth. Does it worth?

Of course those little things when put together will become big.  So what do you really think about?  Anything if you work hard for it and benefit from it was all worthwhile.  But if you just spend all your youth to earn bitcoin without enjoying and having a good time is like you are already dead.  But to look on the brighter side and if you are able to make it to golden age then it will be worth it to buy for your medicine and hospital bills.
Activity: 406
September 03, 2016, 10:49:31 AM
I'm spending my youth to earn bitcoin with just a little income hopefully those little amount will become big in the future. Maybe that future will come when I grow old so I'm wasting all of my youth. Does it worth?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 03:38:50 PM
although i have never used bitcoin for cash in my life but still i can say that bitcoin is really worth to me, the earning from signature campaign and the other profit from saved bitcoin and that i invested in alts are really beneficial to me, it really give me financial support and i am satisfied with its income.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 12:57:50 PM
Bitcoins is really worth to me, a lot of time was wasted on learning and getting experience about bitcoin, and now im very happy that im bitcoins user.
yeah bitcoin for us is really worth to use because we can trust our money with bitcoin , and bitcoin can help us to grow our money depending on how we are going to do for me i am going to trade my money into bitcoin so that i can use bitcoin as a currency to start investing.
thats true, bitcoin is one of the most trustworthy investment options at the moment and in the future i think that it is going to grow only and make us big profit
Activity: 336
September 02, 2016, 10:49:55 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

Bitcoin worth to me, maybe I become at one point that will not have any bitcoin but bitcoin still worth to me because is an interesting coin and in the world currencies, the value in dollar has it own place but also as the technology implemented that changed the world a bit.

Yeah, I also feel this fella. Bitcoin is still very reasonable for me to use in some respects and also to my advantage also gives the bitcoin any time I need it. So bitcoin is a good digital currency used for all transactions we do and bitcoin already viable use for purposes of investment or savings

We all would not be here if bitcoin was not important to us.  It gives us advantage of earning without doing any formal jobs.  It is indeed thr best digital currency as we all gathering profit from it.  Without it I do not know where would I be or what work I am doing right now just to earn money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 02, 2016, 10:45:18 AM
Bitcoins is really worth to me, a lot of time was wasted on learning and getting experience about bitcoin, and now im very happy that im bitcoins user.
yeah bitcoin for us is really worth to use because we can trust our money with bitcoin , and bitcoin can help us to grow our money depending on how we are going to do for me i am going to trade my money into bitcoin so that i can use bitcoin as a currency to start investing.
Activity: 756
September 02, 2016, 09:02:56 AM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

Bitcoin worth to me, maybe I become at one point that will not have any bitcoin but bitcoin still worth to me because is an interesting coin and in the world currencies, the value in dollar has it own place but also as the technology implemented that changed the world a bit.

Yeah, I also feel this fella. Bitcoin is still very reasonable for me to use in some respects and also to my advantage also gives the bitcoin any time I need it. So bitcoin is a good digital currency used for all transactions we do and bitcoin already viable use for purposes of investment or savings
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 09:00:47 AM
So do you or not ??

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 01, 2016, 09:19:20 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me, it's like my main money for now. Because i can earn money and earn a living with bitcoin and i don't have jobs in real life, so bitcoin is really worth to me.

Yeah for me either bitcoin is really worth it at all as I am using it as a currency at all because I am using it for paying my bills that are I am enjoying monthly. Good thing here in my country I can use bitcoin for buying some goods and services and that is making bitcoin more worth at all. And if the price is going to increase then that is really worth it.
The thing is we only find it worth to us when we get the benefits in using bitcoin, we know that the price is not only moving in one direction, it also falls back and pump, so it should be on individuals decision on what method he should do to be profitable by investing in bitcoin.

Correct we only see bitcoins  profits thats why we said its useful for us there are also things which are also makes it important  like easy money transfers and you could  shop online  using it, there are lots to consider why bitcoin is worth it not only to the profits  it gave but also to its  uses and benefits.
It was the easy transfer of funds which is the amazing benefits of using bitcoin, it is worthy for all the adopters regardless of our purpose in using it and if you are an investor it is worthy to you because you will get the best benefits of your investment once we see a good price in the future.
yeah, bitcoins are really easy to use and i have never had any trouble with it to be honest, it is just the best currency ever in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2016, 01:58:39 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me, it's like my main money for now. Because i can earn money and earn a living with bitcoin and i don't have jobs in real life, so bitcoin is really worth to me.

Yeah for me either bitcoin is really worth it at all as I am using it as a currency at all because I am using it for paying my bills that are I am enjoying monthly. Good thing here in my country I can use bitcoin for buying some goods and services and that is making bitcoin more worth at all. And if the price is going to increase then that is really worth it.
The thing is we only find it worth to us when we get the benefits in using bitcoin, we know that the price is not only moving in one direction, it also falls back and pump, so it should be on individuals decision on what method he should do to be profitable by investing in bitcoin.

Correct we only see bitcoins  profits thats why we said its useful for us there are also things which are also makes it important  like easy money transfers and you could  shop online  using it, there are lots to consider why bitcoin is worth it not only to the profits  it gave but also to its  uses and benefits.
It was the easy transfer of funds which is the amazing benefits of using bitcoin, it is worthy for all the adopters regardless of our purpose in using it and if you are an investor it is worthy to you because you will get the best benefits of your investment once we see a good price in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
August 31, 2016, 11:56:51 PM

Activity: 952
August 31, 2016, 11:32:46 PM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 31, 2016, 11:27:40 PM

What makes it worth for me really is that I was able to earn bitcoin while working online, and with that I was able to enjoy the money from my earnings to spend it online like gambling and even investing for short term, in addition trading gives me a lot of opportunity using my earnings here.
Activity: 361
August 31, 2016, 10:16:16 PM
Long term hodl of BTC is worth it, I am using it as investment for my retirement many years from now so I can have a luxurious lifestyle. I wonder what would be the price of Bitcoin after 30 years.
Activity: 406
August 31, 2016, 08:53:44 PM
Activity: 756
August 31, 2016, 01:49:24 PM
For me bitcoins is not very important because the real thing in the world is cash when you have cash you can buy the world that is what i would say about this people dont look to many at the coins because where it all happens is the money.

Lol. Only a fool would say something like that, do you really feel bitcoin is not important because it is not cash? Though it itself is not cash but it can be converted to that anytime you want so i feel your logic is not giving any sense.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2016, 11:04:39 AM
For me bitcoins is not very important because the real thing in the world is cash when you have cash you can buy the world that is what i would say about this people dont look to many at the coins because where it all happens is the money.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 30, 2016, 11:04:36 AM
For me bitcoin is a real currency and I do not have any problem with that currency, I can buy anything with bitcoin so yes bitcoin worth to me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
August 30, 2016, 10:58:47 AM
x4
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
August 30, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
So do you or not ??
Yeah I do  if not well I guess I'm not here in this forum with this people. Bitcoin is so woth it to me, I can earn with bitcoin even I will not buy it, I'll just go here and making money online by posting here. And because of bitcoin I can send money to anyone with just a few clicks, and it has really fast transaction
Pages:
Jump to: