Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Youtube Series - page 2. (Read 2164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
July 05, 2012, 11:17:47 AM
Hi all,

About 2 weeks ago I thought of making a Youtube series about Bitcoin.  This would not be news, but rather a story.
Something to keep the community entertained, and maybe bring other people into Bitcoin.

Please post your opinion about this.  I am not good at making a story so it would be awesome if someone helps with the story or if an episode finishes in a suspenseful way and then later the audience can choose how to proceed with the story after giving some possibilities.

Here are some notes I wrote:
  • I will need a writer or writers to create a story.  Nothing too technical about Bitcoin.
  • Theme of the story, action? First person POV? get something creative
  • Short episodes, at most 6 minutes, maybe even 5.  This gives me an idea of something similar to "The Guild" where the main character "talks to the webcam" for a short amount of time
  • I want to make a trailer or (Episode 0), to get people interested in watching the first episode

Post your ideas to add them to the list.  If you think this is a bad idea then also tell me.  If you hate me, tell me, if you like it, tell me.  Tongue

This could have potential, and warrants further discussion.

Let me see if I envision it as you do: A ~5 minute episodes continuously written by its viewers, with you presenting said material, with theme, creativity, etc., yet to be determined, but developed from our input.

Are you willing to put your face on camera for this? If so, would you be so kind as to provide an existing video of yourself so that we can get our collective created juices a flowin'? Trust me, for this is not a trick to find out who you are, for I don't give a damn. But I truly love your idea.

~Bruno~

PS: Whatever you do, make sure that Matthew is not part of this, otherwise the episodes may always be late.  Grin Grin Grin (had to add because Matthew was posting the same time as I)
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
July 05, 2012, 11:13:42 AM
I hate you.

Just kidding, good luck Vicente.

When you get everything sorted let me know and I can help as an actor if you need it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
July 05, 2012, 01:00:41 AM
Hi all,

About 2 weeks ago I thought of making a Youtube series about Bitcoin.  This would not be news, but rather a story.
Something to keep the community entertained, and maybe bring other people into Bitcoin.

Please post your opinion about this.  I am not good at making a story so it would be awesome if someone helps with the story or if an episode finishes in a suspenseful way and then later the audience can choose how to proceed with the story after giving some possibilities.

Here are some notes I wrote:
  • I will need a writer or writers to create a story.  Nothing too technical about Bitcoin.
  • Theme of the story, action? First person POV? get something creative
  • Short episodes, at most 6 minutes, maybe even 5.  This gives me an idea of something similar to "The Guild" where the main character "talks to the webcam" for a short amount of time
  • I want to make a trailer or (Episode 0), to get people interested in watching the first episode

Post your ideas to add them to the list.  If you think this is a bad idea then also tell me.  If you hate me, tell me, if you like it, tell me.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: