Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin247sales.com - 5000+ pc games - CHEAP & FAST DELIVERY - page 3. (Read 5654 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Added (24 hours delivery):

Borderlands Game of the Year
Borderlands 2
Dayz Steam gift
Hacker Evolution Complete Pack

I'm also looking at adding/ressupplying my instant digital delivery stock again. If there's any suggestions/requests, let me know.
Added:

Call of Duty ghosts
World of Warcraft 60 days time card
Minecraft
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
minecraft please
I've started to add games daily. Just check it out, you won't be disappointed with the pricing I offer.
Added to my stock:
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Uplay Key (EU only!) - Instant delivery

Furthermore, there's a whole lot more games I added to the marketplace wich are delivered in less than 24 hours upon purchase.

for more details check it out at bitcoin247sales.com/index.php?filter_seller=Admin
Added several more games to the marketplace, check it out. I also take requests for games.
UPDATE: To show you some more of the pricing I offer, I've also added some of the games I don't have in stock but am able to provide to you in less than 24 hours for the prices listed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Oh well, thanks though. I was really interested in that price.  Hopefully if it come at that price again I will buy it right away.
Shoot, do you have anymore if it does sell?

Not at that price I'm afraid

Regular bf4 keys cost quite a bit. This was a one time offer I made to convince people to try out my service. I might do some more offers in the future though.

If you want bf4, cheapest I can provide it at is 34.99 atm. And for that price I think there's better offers around on bitcointalk I think... The amd bf4 keys go around for cheap, they come with the gpu's

However, if you're interested in a game for bitcoins you don't see at my site, just let me know and I can let you know what it would cost. It will always cost way less with me than with steam or ubisoft, or origin themselves. And I hope to be able to expand my service in such a manner that I can make it even cheaper than it already is.
Shoot, do you have anymore if it does sell?
Still cant buy BF4 says no quantity?

Well, that probably means someone else was faster placing an order.

Check again in 15 minutes, if the person didnt pay it'll become available again.
Still cant buy BF4 says no quantity?
I cant buy it from the site, it keeps making me login

thanks for reporting this, changed some code today wich seems to bug. Give me a sec to fix this.

should be fixed now

thanks for reporting this, changed some code today wich seems to bug. Give me a sec to fix this.
I am interested in BF4 for 7.99 USD.  How should we proceed?
Seems there's alot of requests on the forum atm to buy a cheap battlefield 4 key

I've thus decided to lower the price of bf4 to 7.99 USD

This is also the last game in my lowered price offering.
Lowered 2 games in price already as requested.

I accept one more request :-)
Pages:
Jump to: