Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin.Bitcoin.Bitcoin!!!!!!!!! - page 3. (Read 561 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
January 26, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
Not expecting any movements from either ways, but am still seeing a possible decline towards $8000 if the resistance @ $10000 proved to be too weak to hold. Also, there aren't much news circulating around to make the traders hyped and go nuts, so probably this kind of stagnation will last for months if momentum hasn't shifted back for the bulls. Somehow it feels 2014-ish since there aren't any major declines or rises, and I'm good with that.

You are right. Hopefully it will decline back to 8000$, coz this might be the safest numbers to hold. I think one of the reasons why bitcoin is bearish now, because of the banks in india cracking down on accounts connected to crypto exchanges. But I am not sure, just my opinion though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
January 26, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Not expecting any movements from either ways, but am still seeing a possible decline towards $8000 if the resistance @ $10000 proved to be too weak to hold. Also, there aren't much news circulating around to make the traders hyped and go nuts, so probably this kind of stagnation will last for months if momentum hasn't shifted back for the bulls. Somehow it feels 2014-ish since there aren't any major declines or rises, and I'm good with that.
Actually, we could expect a surge anytime soon because of South Korea approving exchanges and the use/trade of cryptocurrencies in their country. Since their move to ban exchanges resulted in a dip in Bitcoin's price because they hold up 20% of all the trade transaction in the whole world. But after some time, they finally approved it although there are some regulations that have been made if traders or investors really want to continue their crypto transactions like they have to register their real-name bank account.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
January 26, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
January 26, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
With the way things are going right now, Bitcoin is fighting to be stable at least in the vicinity of the
$10K level support and though we are wishing for it to make some surges the way it did in the last
quarter of 2017, that may not be happening soon (am willing to be surprised though).

This can be the scenario leading others to conclude that we are
about to experience a longer than expected bearish market or worst a Bitcoin winter season this early part of the year.

Are you still optimistic that within this quarter Bitcoin will surprise us with an unexpected rise or will it
retreat further?
Pages:
Jump to: