Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ BitcoinCampBot ★☆★ Never miss a Bitcointalk campaign again! ** FREE TRIAL! - page 5. (Read 6262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
This bot also working on desktop version.
My telegram starting to received messages from this bot.
Not only about signature campaign but also twitter campaign.
But I guess, not everything is new sig camp.
And it looks like we got a new messages from old sig campaign because someone applying for those sig camp or maybe op made a post in it.
It's just a guess, but overall the bot is really great.
Thank you btw

Yes all campaigns are mentioned. Both new and old campaigns will be sent because sometimes older are reactivated. Enjoy and thanks.

Everyone else please send your reports... thanks!

Still have 2 free beta tester spots !!! - send me your chat_id by pm after joining the bot
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
This bot also working on desktop version.
My telegram starting to received messages from this bot.
Not only about signature campaign but also twitter campaign.
But I guess, not everything is new sig camp.
And it looks like we got a new messages from old sig campaign because someone applying for those sig camp or maybe op made a post in it.
It's just a guess, but overall the bot is really great.
Thank you btw

legendary
Hi, I have applied to be a beta tester, and have been approved. I haven't received any messages yet, but I think that may be because I have sent you my user_id instead of my chat_id. Can you please include my chat_id of 348586508? Thanks so much!

Hello, that's correct you have been added now accordingly. Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Hi, I have applied to be a beta tester, and have been approved. I haven't received any messages yet, but I think that may be because I have sent you my user_id instead of my chat_id. Can you please include my chat_id of 348586508? Thanks so much!
legendary
Thank you all you've been added, no more beta testers slots available. Please be patient and agree to accept lots of notifications, some may be better or worse but we need to know if this is useful or not. It will be further improved, do not forget it's in beta phase. Thanks again and enjoy!
Hey, you guys are doing the really great job, I am started to receiving messages. And yes it's really helpful for us. But you guys need to do some changes. I am getting messages every hour, and the thing is I am getting repeated links in one message. For example now A1 sig camp opened so in the single message I got 4 to 5 same campaign links. This you guys sort it out.

Yes, we need to get rid of those duplicates (at least the more you see it means thread is more active); as for the hourly thing there is much more work to do to avoid that - not the main thing to do right now, so we keep it like this for now. Thanks!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Thank you all you've been added, no more beta testers slots available. Please be patient and agree to accept lots of notifications, some may be better or worse but we need to know if this is useful or not. It will be further improved, do not forget it's in beta phase. Thanks again and enjoy!
Hey, you guys are doing the really great job, I am started to receiving messages. And yes it's really helpful for us. But you guys need to do some changes. I am getting messages every hour, and the thing is I am getting repeated links in one message. For example now A1 sig camp opened so in the single message I got 4 to 5 same campaign links. This you guys sort it out.
legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
I'm interested with this bot.
And would love to try it. At first, I tried it, but nothing happened. Maybe because I'm using desktop version.
Now, still with desktop ver. I'd like to test it.
Sent you a pm with my user id, sir.
Thanks, btw.
legendary
I need to know whether it is limited to sending notifications to telegram account only or you can send it over to any account like skype or jabber. To be a beta testter do I need to have a telegram account or I can start it right away ? If possible, I want you to do one more such stuff, it is also a cool initiative.

It is intended for Telegram only. Of course the app can be extended but first we need a user base big enough to sustain it.

Last 3 spots!
Activity: 266
I need to know whether it is limited to sending notifications to telegram account only or you can send it over to any account like skype or jabber. To be a beta tester do I need to have a telegram account or I can start it right away ? If possible, I want you to do one more such stuff, it is also a cool initiative.
legendary
Dear beta testers please let me know if you are starting to receive the notifications and if you found any new campaign since joining. Thanks!
First subscribers will start receiving notifications. There are still 6 slots available right now, please apply if interested - just join the bot and send me your chat_id, thanks
I downloaded and installed in my iphone. I registered with my mobile number. Can I join? And I will get notofiaction?

Yes please send me your chat_id by private message once you joined the bot to receive notficiations.

I joined the bot let me see when I will start to get a notification.
legendary
First subscribers will start receiving notifications. There are still 6 slots available right now, please apply if interested - just join the bot and send me your chat_id, thanks
I downloaded and installed in my iphone. I registered with my mobile number. Can I join? And I will get notofiaction?

Yes please send me your chat_id by private message once you joined the bot to receive notficiations.
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Sent you a PM. Happy to take a look at this bot and give you my thoughts. Looks good from the screenshots.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Never miss a Bitcointalk campaign again! Stop spending precious time to refresh and search for the latest Bitcointalk campaigns!

We will help you make good Bitcoins here at Bitcointalk.

Every hour our special bot brings you the latest campaigns directly to your Telegram account!

http://t.me/BitcoinCampBot

I need 10 Beta testers to apply - please send me your chat_id by PM - you won't receive any payment for this, it's free to join and you can cancel anytime

~ there are 9 spots still available ~ Hurry up

We are looking to know if you've discovered any campaign to join while using the bot, how easy was reading the notifications, what can be improved and such.

Does this service of yours is aiming to give a latest update about the signature campaign and altcoins campaign too?
If yes, this good anyway for the bounty hunters.
legendary
Right now I have 10 free open slots for Beta testers. So I need 10 Beta testers to apply - please join the telegram bot and send me your chat_id by PM. You will be added to receive notifications and can cancel anytime. Thanks.

reserved.

What we need to do and what are the payment you are looking to make it? Also for how long this will be going on or is it for a couple of days itself . Let us know so that it will provide more clarity on this project.

There is no payment, you get a service for free and let us know if you like it or not... I will keep it running for a few days and see how it's working... then we will decide if it gets developed more or not.

We are looking to know if you've discovered any campaign to join while using the bot, how easy was reading the notifications, what can be improved and such.

----------------------------

The filtering algorithm has been improved; there are still 9 beta tester spots available, feel free to join and test if you want to.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Right now I have 10 free open slots for Beta testers. So I need 10 Beta testers to apply - please join the telegram bot and send me your chat_id by PM. You will be added to receive notifications and can cancel anytime. Thanks.

reserved.

What we need to do and what are the payment you are looking to make it? Also for how long this will be going on or is it for a couple of days itself . Let us know so that it will provide more clarity on this project.
legendary
Right now I have 10 free open slots for Beta testers. So I need 10 Beta testers to apply - please join the telegram bot and send me your chat_id by PM. You will be added to receive notifications and can cancel anytime.

You will receive no payment for this, it's just a free service in beta and you tell us if you like it or not. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: