Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinCash exploits children to promote their shitcoin - page 2. (Read 131 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello everyone,

Here is a article I found on Twitter to show you that crypto currency B-cash (BitcoinCash not Bcash lol) exploits starving kids to promote their crypto currency . In addition the address contained 1 Bitcoin Cash which was not used. You can explain to me how they could have paid without using it ?

I hope you like this kind of news, if so I would post it regularly here.

https://twitter.com/eatBCH_SS/status/1002630223924359168
I think they don't use BCH at the address to pay and maybe they use Cash for it
I appreciate BCH community movement to help people in need but I think their exploitation is excessive

oh.. come on, there are a lot of people who need help out there, why they new today think and do it? where have they been?
Positive thinking; maybe in the past, they have a bit busy and when they hold BCash they get a whisper from heaven to help people in need. therefore, they began to move to help others with BCH Ha...ha...ha
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Unfortunately this looks just like a cheep promotion of bcash and I don't like it as well. After reading some of those twitts it seems that they haven't even sent any money to help those children. Users were complaining that the money from the donors never left the address. I'm sure that will just be a matter of time, but they could just try to promote the donation and not the coin itself, and right now they seem to me trying to use a cause to promote the coin, and that is wrong in my opinion, since it shows they don't really care about those children.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
So most of the time this project is just shit project.
Because they don't have any value, and the probability of implementation is almost zero, most of the time it's just hype.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
oh.. come on, there are a lot of people who need help out there, why they new today think and do it? where have they been?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I found this image that represents what Roger Ver does to crypto investors.

Yeas, that’s a great illustration Smiley I think that Roger Ver has gone too far, by calling it’s currency a real bitcoin, now people who are fresh comers have to learn how to differ those coins, the same thing was whit ETH and ETC when I first came into this, It was hard to understand for me the differense.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I found this image that represents what Roger Ver does to crypto investors.
Is it the same bitcoincash that was introduced by roger ver? Personally i do not like how he is taking his project forward, he has been found doing weird things just to wrongly prove that he owns the real bitcoin, previously he purchased bitcoin dot com domain just to claim that bitcoin cash is real bitcoin he also campaigned a lot about it by jolding conferences but all hos efforts seem to fail because people know what real bitcoin is and why bitcoin cash is not real bitcoin, it is just a fork of bitcoin, the real onestands strong and will remain here.

Yes, it the same bcash that was introduced by Roger Ver . Yes, Bitcoin is the real Bitcoin . Basically, Bitcoin Cash is just another modified cryptocurrency. pretty just copycats of bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Is it the same bitcoincash that was introduced by roger ver? Personally i do not like how he is taking his project forward, he has been found doing weird things just to wrongly prove that he owns the real bitcoin, previously he purchased bitcoin dot com domain just to claim that bitcoin cash is real bitcoin he also campaigned a lot about it by jolding conferences but all hos efforts seem to fail because people know what real bitcoin is and why bitcoin cash is not real bitcoin, it is just a fork of bitcoin, the real onestands strong and will remain here.
Hello everyone,

Here is a article I found on Twitter to show you that crypto currency B-cash (BitcoinCash not Bcash lol) exploits starving kids to promote their crypto currency . In addition the address contained 1 Bitcoin Cash which was not used. You can explain to me how they could have paid without using it ?

I hope you like this kind of news, if so I would post it regularly here.

https://twitter.com/eatBCH_SS/status/1002630223924359168

Pages:
Jump to: