Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinCash fork 15th of November. Logo looks as bad as their coins... - page 3. (Read 671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
exchanges are not "cooperating" with anything. they are trying to make as much money as they can in a market that has not been as active as before.
when they support a fork like this, it means a lot of users are going to become active on their platform and deposit their coins and start trading that new forkfork coin. and more trades means more volume which means more fees aka profit for the exchange platform. so they are competing with each other at this point to get more people to deposit on their platform and trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
This is not the case, and this sentiment is usually caused by a long-term bear market. But you must know that bitcoin cash has a strong strength, maybe they see the future market rather than the current market. The failure of cryptocurrency this year does not mean that the future will fail. The market may once again shock you.

You are right, when the market value goes down lot of them take advantage of this and give negative feedbacks on all coins. This is really not fair at this moment having patience is the key to save our money. Bitcoin cash is in the top 10 coins it has a good growth in future.
Holding a tight bitcoin forks in cash and the appearance on November 15 of a new coin Bitcoin Stash enlivened the cryptocurrency market a bit. The price of bitcoin in cash began to rise, after all, many are interested in getting free coins appearing. The bad thing is that there is no agreement in the Bitcoin cash team, this does not make this coin popular.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
So the bitcoin hardfork is also going to have another hardfork. I do not personally follow the developments of bitcoin cash but this fork will probably cause another temporary price pump. The race is on for the best bitcoin hardforks  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I do not care much about bitcoincash technology. But I care about its price. Its price has increased and traders are very excited about this. Bitcoincash brings spring to traders
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
This is not the case, and this sentiment is usually caused by a long-term bear market. But you must know that bitcoin cash has a strong strength, maybe they see the future market rather than the current market. The failure of cryptocurrency this year does not mean that the future will fail. The market may once again shock you.

You are right, when the market value goes down lot of them take advantage of this and give negative feedbacks on all coins. This is really not fair at this moment having patience is the key to save our money. Bitcoin cash is in the top 10 coins it has a good growth in future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
we will be welcome with pleasure, I follow the development in the bitcoincash also to the community.

hardfork this is another implementation a network upgrade also to (nodes) where there is a debate between the developers. See later on november 15, to birth Bitcoin ABC and BitcoinSV

* Bitcoin ABC is the reference implementation for the Bitcoin ABC roadmap and includes all proposed changes for the November 15, 2018 ABC network upgrade.

* Bitcoin SV is the reference implementation for the Bitcoin SV roadmap and includes all proposed changes for the November 15, 2018 SV network upgrade.

The developer BitcoinSV : https://nchain.com/en/blog/bitcoin-sv-launch/
The developer BitcoinABC : https://www.bitcoinabc.org/2018-08-20-announcing-bitcoin-abc-0-18-0/

For monitoring https://cash.coin.dance/

all depends on the community this response, I think we’re all a community
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
the Bitcoin SV logo looks like only for a while or maybe it's just an illustration made by the website owner so don't ever judge something that hasn't been realized and launched
if their coin is bad why the price can go up? that means many are interested so before giving a statement it's better to think first
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Once again, I saw the price of coin caused by fork. At the end of last year, Bitcoin's forks together created a miracle that Bitcoin broke through $20,000. Now it is BCH? Of course, I don't think this is a true manifestation of crypto's value. It's just a kind of hype. When the fork is over, the price will fall quickly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

Some can be comparing the current state and even the near-future of cryptocurrency with what happened in the DotCom meltdown. Sure it was a big chaos but later on it gave way for the current players like Google, Facebook, Twitter and similar big name market  leaders. I am expecting that soon we can see the same forces here in the world of cryptocurrency that may force weak projects and platforms to go down the river and only the best, strongest, agile, creative enough can survive. Investors will definitely lost money in that process so we better watch out.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
https://theblockchaintoday.com/bitcoincash-upcoming-hard-fork-15th-november/

Nice that a lot of exchanges cooperate but this is really going nowhere with these forks of forks.
Pages:
Jump to: