Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoincash keep going down - page 5. (Read 796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 19, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
what else did you expect from a useless fork coin?

it is funny that people ignore the fact that all the fork coins are useless and will inevitable go down but they have an easier time accepting shitcoins like BTG, BTV, BT... die than they have for seeing BCH dying. maybe because it is advertised more?

in any case that is the final destination for all of the projects that copy another project. they will all eventually die and only unique stand alone projects that are different from one another will remain in the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
Not only bitcoincash the entire currencies are going down the market is still in a bearish mode. I was expecting a change in the last quarter of this year but still no improvement in the CMC. Trust on cryptos mate there is always a day after today. Lets wait for that.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
October 19, 2018, 06:06:42 AM
It's going down because it's a failed altcoin. Its value is currently sitting at 0.67 BTC, the lowest it has been in a year. It lost value faster than the rest of the market during the last few months, and is continuing to fall while the rest of the market is stabilising. It might still see the occasional short lived pump, but its downward trend isn't going to reverse.

Bitmain are holding over 1 million BCH, and at some point they are going to need to sell. That kind of volume is enough to completely crash the BCH market.

There is no good to reason to buy BCH. Keeping it to the end of the year (or indeed, any length of time outside of perfectly timing a short pump), will result in a net loss. Stick to BTC.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Money making legitimately
October 19, 2018, 01:41:37 AM
Please house, why is bitcoincash keep going down? Is it likely to reverse and increase again cos i feel like buying for keep til the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: