Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinCleanup.com charity signature/avatar/social media campaign [Members+] - page 3. (Read 2260 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 575
Joined now, lets hope that it could create some sort of recognition to the issue, we should fight disinformation all together.
Activity: 770
Merit: 589
 It's the green for me as it symbolizes growth and life. An impressive initiative by one of the respected members of the forum. This will help change the mindset of individuals who have misconceptions of Bitcoin and it's pow. Good work, NotAtether!
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
Great initiative. I'll keep sig, avatar & personal text for eternity.

Bitcoins being a reason for pollution are like micrometeoroids coming from sky. Nothing can stop it from coming but causes nothing  Cool

End FUD
Activity: 127
Merit: 142
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Well, I didn't know that you already created this thread and designed signatures. I remember you posted on WO about your initiative. Since then, I am wearing personal text and I wrote the website link on my signature space. I just updated the signature again. Keep up the good work buddy. #EndTheFud
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Every thing is green
Which social compaign will be more useful for this? Article writing and Wearing signature + Avatar is good idea to promote this.

There's no article writing, just promote it on social media channels.
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
Every thing is green
Which social compaign will be more useful for this? Article writing and Wearing signature + Avatar is good idea to promote this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 121
I am very happy to see the bitcoin logo of this campaign. The combination of white and green looks very beautiful. This is the first time in my life I have seen this bitcoin logo. Thank you very much NotATether ❤️
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Very good @NotATether for initiative

Avatar The green looks great. And signature codes are green which is different from unique ones. Here the Nigerian flag shows the green color that shows one of the country's honors.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1108
It's a proud moment for me and am sure most of you to be involved with such a project that is proactive to the defense of the bitcoin integrity. Most of all, I like the outlook of this thread as to how green it is and would make the forum. The Best_Change sensation and nature in all its brightness. Nice initiative @NotATether.

Just a little note, I suppose the avatar was trimmed of an extra space but, not properly except that isn't an error. If your to zoom on it a little, you'll notice the bottom right 90o angle wasn't trimmed off.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Dont wanna late with this great initiative .

Wearing the Signature now .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Am here to support your mission "Defend Bitcoin and its poW:" Good initiative NotATether
Activity: 1297
Merit: 126
A best way to counter the misinformation, and hopefully this site will reach many as much as possible.
Will wear the signature since I'm free and I also want to contribute at least on this little way.  Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
That's a great initiative! Been changing county of residence thus have been quite inactive for a while but the campaign looks wonderful, it would be honestly beneficial for the beginners as well.
Will wear the signature and Avatar for a while.
Best of luck 🤞
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
Let's support bitcoincleanup.com

I have added the signature in my profile. But cannot wear the avatar . Because, I have a Member rank profile on bitcointalk. If my rank is Full Member, then i will add wear the avator too.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 4442
**In BTC since 2013**
Good @NotATether initiative.

I'm out of paid company, why not share something positive for Bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
I will share the initiative in the signature for a few days.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 656
OP, this is a great initiative. I will support this campaign.
avatar and signature have been updated.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Nice initiative!

I'll ask from my current campaign managers, if it's okay by them, I'll also wear the personal text too.

Hey, good idea. Just yesterday I made reference to this thread on our local board and said that if I wasn't currently participating in a paid signature campaing, I would join this one, but it hadn't occurred to me that I could do my bit with the personal text.
Activity: 126
Merit: 17
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Everyone is praising you. I also liked it a lot. I haven't done any work yet, hearing your praise made me interested in doing your work. The first act of life begins with you.

Thank you NotATheter
Activity: 868
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I decided to help by translating for my local board (Portuguese), I know that the community there is also very engaged in these causes.

Translation link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/causa-bitcoincleanupcom-assinaturaavatarcampanha-de-midia-social-membros-5415633

I wish everyone success!
Wow this is nice to hear that you translated this campaign thread into Portuguese, as this will help to spread the information across different boards around the forum, I will love to see some Portuguese posters on this forum wearing this signature or contributing to the discussion soon.
I also made a thread in the begginers and help board on this topic, you can check it out and share your contributions there also.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoincleanupcom-is-a-recommended-site-to-gain-bitcoin-knowledge-5415584
Thank you so much to everyone whose participating! To show my gratitude, I airdropped 1 merit to all of you.

Let's keep the momentum going guys.
Thanks, @NotATether once again for bringing this topic here as this discussion is all that we have been waiting for to set the records strength on the Bitcoin energy crises and how the proof of work algorithm has been improved upon with clean energies.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I decided to help by translating for my local board (Portuguese), I know that the community there is also very engaged in these causes.

Translation link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/causa-bitcoincleanupcom-assinaturaavatarcampanha-de-midia-social-membros-5415633

I wish everyone success!
Pages:
Jump to: