Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoincleanup.com is a recommended site to gain Bitcoin knowledge - page 2. (Read 590 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 287
This campaign will be a great course that we can learn and partake in. Although I can’t wear signature or avatar now, hopefully I can join the campaign later in the future. Bitcoin deserves to be clean and debunked from all falsehood surrounding its existence.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Bitcoin energy consumption and the environmental impact of Bitcoin mining have been a serious discussion lately and with the recent ethereum merge that allows the migration from proof of work to proof of stake, this kind of information is highly needed at this point to create awareness on what clean energy is, and how Bitcoin energy consumption has become rate have become a stereotype topic recently.

This is a good initiative that will help us to arrive at a definite conclusion of what is really achievable with both the proof of work and proof of stake networks.

I hope to read some exciting informations that will help us make better argument going forward.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I am attracted to the study of Bitcoin energy usage and how Bitcoin clean-up energy has reduced Bitcoin energy usage and helped to improve the entire proof of work algorithm, and how to debunk the false claims from the sponsorers of proof of stake as a replacement to proof of work.
Even though, proof of stake have a high-security disadvantage that makes room for more centralization of the networks aimed at eliminating mining in the networks and replacing it with stakes this allows those with the highest stakes to control the network.
I recommend this site for any newbies looking for a place to build good knowledge about Bitcoin and how the entire network works, I spent a lot of time on the site and I read a lot of articles that contain a wide range of different important topics on Bitcoin clean energy usage and other topics as it relates to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
I am glad to have found this charity campaign that will help to push out quality information to the general public, that will discredit the falsehood being peddled around the cryptocurrency community.
Read a whitepaper on bitcoin green energy projects.

https://bitcoin.energy

You can take a look at the campaign thread here!
BitcoinCleanup.com is a nonprofit website that debunks myths about Bitcoin's energy use and spreads information about Proof of Work.
This is a free campaign; you do not get paid for wearing these materials. You should wear them to help the cause.
@NotATether am glad to see you bringing this campaign here.
Pages:
Jump to: