Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin.com Cloud Mining unfair payment. I want my money back - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Are those numbers real? $92,201?

Did you really trust bitcoin.com with their cloud mining scheme? there's too much warning here on forum that don't invest to cloud mining, they are scam.

who will responsible for this loss
Bitcoin.com is owned by Roger Ver but I also saw this.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Have you ever signed contracts with those cloud mining sites?
Have you read their Terms of Service,before "investing" you btc there?
If the answer is no,there is almost nothing you can do to get a refund.Hire a lawyer and sue them,if you can.
Cloud mining is an old and well known scam scheme.Bitcoin.com was taken over by some greedy Bitcoin cash supporters,who use the authority of that domain and the Bitcoin brand just to scam people and make big profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
379 TH/s gives 2$ ... I invested 92201 USD on bitcoin.com cloud mining and before one year paying me 2$ a day. I had also invest on minergate.com at the same time but for 18.49 TH/s they give me 10.77 USD. It means bitcoin .com should give me 220$ a day not 2$.
and also bitcoin.com stopped mining about 2 month for migrating from china to us. who will responsible for this loss
What should I have to do to get my money back ?

It seems that you still get the idea of how shitty can a cloud mining site be. They will not be responsible for your loss at all. Why? simple because in the first place they've created that site to get your money and that is the main purpose of any cloudmining site. You have loss alot of money and I hope that you will not make the same mistake again. "PLEASE BARE IN MIND THAT CLOUDMINING SITES ARE SCAMMED"
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
379 TH/s gives 2$ ... I invested 92201 USD on bitcoin.com cloud mining and before one year paying me 2$ a day. I had also invest on minergate.com at the same time but for 18.49 TH/s they give me 10.77 USD. It means bitcoin .com should give me 220$ a day not 2$.
and also bitcoin.com stopped mining about 2 month for migrating from china to us. who will responsible for this loss
What should I have to do to get my money back ?
Pages:
Jump to: