Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin/Crypto sticker collection - page 4. (Read 1319 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 28, 2022, 06:19:11 AM
i am very happy that this thread is so well received by you plebs and that you share your sticker collections with all of us here Smiley
i had many other stickers ... they were all stuck on my laptop and this has given up the spirit at the beginning of this year Undecided

various BTC stickers

maybe I'm wrong, but I think the little gentleman (2nd row on the left) is also by Bitcoin Penny. at least, I'm always associating both with each other  Cheesy  maybe they can comment or someone else can verify.

i can easily remember getting this sticker together with the other bp stickers, but i am not 100% sure anymore - would be good if @BitcoinPenny here would confirm it. then i would also change it in my listing
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
May 28, 2022, 06:02:06 AM
Nice thread cygan  Smiley
Here’s a few more not on the list so far  Smiley

What about a different thread for badges, keyrings, pins etc  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 64
₿ THE CHANGE
May 28, 2022, 05:38:22 AM
If you can put it in an album it gets collected  Grin

Activity: 467
Merit: 46
May 28, 2022, 05:33:00 AM
I love your stickers.
I would love to get stickers of everything related to cryptocurrencies, if someone has leftover stickers, I would love to receive them.

These are some of my mini collection

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 28, 2022, 03:03:33 AM
i have been thinking about this thread for a while and today is finally the day Grin
since there is such a thread in this kind not yet and there are certainly users present here, with the time also Bitcoin/crypto stickers have accumulated, i would like to open here a kind of sticker collection thread and you like to ask also your stickers to show us Wink

and here is my current sticker collection:

mx12.levins stickers

ColdKey stickers

AlpenCoin stickers

1HoDLCLUB stickers

Bitcoin Penny stickers

FreeBitcoins stickers

Doblezero and krogoth stickers

CoinsOfNakamoto stickers

Satochip stickers

Lucho Poletti Bitcoin stickers

Madex stickers