Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ Bitcoin.eu5.org Faucet ★★★ 7000 Satoshi / 30 MINS! Microwallet - page 2. (Read 4419 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
3500 visitors in 4 days!

New prizes, new referral program, get your free Bitcoin Smiley
Keep visiting us
Bitcoinz Faucet
💰💰💰💰
Since we're having a raise in faucet users, we've decided to add a new prize: 7000 Satoshi, try your luck!

Keep visiting us
Bitcoinz Faucet
💰💰💰💰
I get 150 to my microwallet account in my first try. Is there a chance to add timer for 20 minute? so it is easier for us to understand captcha time.
There's a timer already, telling you how long you have to wait until the next try.

We closed yesterday with 750 visits, keep visiting us!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I get 150 to my microwallet account in my first try. Is there a chance to add timer for 20 minute? so it is easier for us to understand captcha time.
💰💰💰💰
Our number of users is still increasing, try your luck to win 3000 Satoshi!

Keep visiting us
Bitcoinz Faucet
💰💰💰💰
stolen logo .. free domain ... no chance to grow ... invest a little before expecting earnings, no offense
Logo is not stolen, as I'm the owner of http://bitcoinz.altervista.org blog as well.

no chance to grow? Why so negative?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
stolen logo .. free domain ... no chance to grow ... invest a little before expecting earnings, no offense
💰💰💰💰

Gone over 300 unique visits in the last 24 hours, we'll have to refill the faucet again soon ( damn so many 3000 satoshi wins lately, we might run out earlier :S )

Keep visiting us
Bitcoinz Faucet
💰💰💰💰
We've had 200 unique visitors in the last 24 hours, you're awesome lets keep it up!
Next aim is 1000 visitors Cheesy

Managed to remove the annoying popups, took some time for the support to solve it but now they're gone.
💰💰💰💰
For a limited time, try your luck to win 3000 Satoshi (10%)!

Feedbacks are more than welcome, signature campaign coming as soon as we get some regular visitors. Smiley
💰💰💰💰

- Up to 7000 Satoshi!
- 30 mins waiting
- 30% referral

Brand new Faucet paying directly to your microwallet account.
We offer a great referral program, making you earn 30% of what your referrals get.
Take the 10% chance to win 3000 Satoshi or even 7000 for a limited time - If you don't succeed, try again after 30 minutes!

For any affiliation / ad space / information, send a PM or visit the contact us page
Check us out: http://bitcoin.eu5.org
Pages:
Jump to: