Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥 BITCOINFINAL [BTCF] 🔥🚀 80% HIGH ROI | MN | POS COIN | SOUTHXCHANGE 🔥🚀 - page 5. (Read 13319 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
BS, top 71 wallets 69 have 10 coins one has 500k and one has 250. So the first 70 miners all took turns and only found one block each?? FU that was not a fair start and you had it locked down so other could not mine and now that its opened the chain hash flew up to over over 8Gh not a fair start like you stated.

I know that's not right, I found 3 myself and I know others found more.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
is there a bounty social network ? the airdrop? 1000 blocks is not enough for mining.

yes, we will announce soon
Activity: 57
BS, top 71 wallets 69 have 10 coins one has 500k and one has 250. So the first 70 miners all took turns and only found one block each?? FU that was not a fair start and you had it locked down so other could not mine and now that its opened the chain hash flew up to over over 8Gh not a fair start like you stated.
Your Pool is not showing my wallet address as mine this coin??

Edit showing right now, thank you
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u  -p c=BTCF

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/BTCF

support: Discord

wallet pool: BS2tXzfNm1LYqiCzfMMjG3KrXpUSGryWsn
wallet BOUNTIES: BS2tXzfNm1LYqiCzfMMjG3KrXpUSGryWsn

We will send bounties soon. you get 1st pool bounties!
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u  -p c=BTCF

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/BTCF

support: Discord

wallet pool: BS2tXzfNm1LYqiCzfMMjG3KrXpUSGryWsn
wallet BOUNTIES: BS2tXzfNm1LYqiCzfMMjG3KrXpUSGryWsn
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
is there a bounty social network ? the airdrop? 1000 blocks is not enough for mining.
Has anybody mined a coin yet? Been on for an hour and first 3/4 I was 95% of the hash according to miner  with no luck?  Huh now the hash rate is climbing out my reach and still no luck? Undecided
Hi were is the Pool?

Currently they use solo mining but there will be pool soon as we give bounties to 1st pool

Give me Configuration for solo mining.......... I have VPS Server and i have my on pool.

Edited: what happned. why you not replying?

Sorry, I'm not staying to read ANN all the time, please go into our discord channel for any question.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Hi were is the Pool?

Currently they use solo mining but there will be pool soon as we give bounties to 1st pool

Give me Configuration for solo mining.......... I have VPS Server and i have my on pool.

Edited: what happned. why you not replying?
Hi were is the Pool?

Hi were is the Pool?

Activity: 24
That's awesome! Production yet, and already supply a coin (BTCF)
490 coins. http://explorer.bitcoinfinal.net:3001/
We will sell 30 MN's only from pre mined. The rest will be use for bounties, airdrop and further development. And we will burn unused pre mined.
Activity: 43
Premine 2% ~ 420 000 coins ~ 168 nodes
POW 1000blocks ~ 10 000 coins ~ 4nodes

Dev = 168/172 = 98% premine

Fix me if iam wrong.
DONT WASTE

Reading your thread, only 10000 coins will be mined until block 1000 (1k blocks x reward of 10 coins). And you will have 400k coins, so about 100% of the PoS rewards ?
It seems very unfair... But I hope I misunderstand something !

BITCOIN FINAL
BITCOIN FINAL feature Decentralized, Zero Coin, Fast, Secure, PrivateSend, CoinMixing and Masternodes. Masternode reward from POS is 80% and the best part is POW will end at 1000 blocks then the coin will be 100% POS coin. This is an innovative solution that for assure the stabilize return on investment to our masternode owner.

COIN SPECIFICATION
Coin: Bitcoin Final
Ticker: BTCF
Public Address Prefix: B
Algo : Scrypt
Type : POW/POS
Block spacing : 2minute (120sec)
Max supply : 21 Mil
Premined : 2%
Collateral : 2500 coins
Block reward : 10 coins (POW/POS)
Difficulty : Everyblock
POW until 1000 blocks
POS reward 80% MN / 20% Staking
Activity: 112
Ha ha, this guy is hilarious.               500.000 premined and you are giving miners 10.000 for    4 masternodes  total? LOL. Go buy your own coin, you should've name it    GreediestDev2018Coin
Activity: 23
Activity: 70
Reserved for translation into Russian
Can you make a translate from Russian to English? We need very qualified expert.

I can do it in case you don't reach an agreement.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: