Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinfuji has 3,000 participants for a reason! - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
What is bitcoinfuji? it is new coin from Japan? The name Fuji is Japanese name. If the developers are trusted bitcoinfuji will be popular in Japan and Asia.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Some guy posted a thread on here that this coin will replace the Bitcoin. And that's a looooong stretch.
I like more if the idea is original and not some of the sister, brother, father and mother of Bitcoin.
But they have a chance to convince me. I hope it will be something good.

Thank you for the opportunity
Do not be the odd one out and see what all the fuss is about at www.bitcoinfuji.com
This is a small ICO so do not miss out
A Professional team of blockchain developers are going to roll out Bitcoins sister!

Will,if this bitcoin fuji.com is the sister of bitcoin forum,so this is another kind of ICO,platform but only small time campaign.the idea and all the concept of it is site just like the bitcoin talk,will thats why it is called a clone trading sites,but when i open the site's its  same ICO campaign,but there are no participation of all bounty campaign,including a social media  its only a pure initial coin offering investment.

I do not understand your line of thought!
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Do not be the odd one out and see what all the fuss is about at www.bitcoinfuji.com
A Professional team of blockchain developers are going to roll out Bitcoins sister!

You have a few BTCtalk accounts then?

Why do you ask this?
Activity: 11
Some guy posted a thread on here that this coin will replace the Bitcoin. And that's a looooong stretch.
I like more if the idea is original and not some of the sister, brother, father and mother of Bitcoin.

Many people are interested in www.bitcoinfuji.com
There are 3,000 free participants from this forum
Many people make threads about it

It all sounds good!

www.bitcoinfuji.com is good
May bounty hunters are joining the program
We are laser targeting specific countries

Will,if this bitcoin fuji.com is the sister of bitcoin forum,so this is another kind of ICO,platform but only small time campaign.the idea and all the concept of it is site just like the bitcoin talk,will thats why it is called a clone trading sites,but when i open the site's its  same ICO campaign,but there are no participation of all bounty campaign,including a social media  its only a pure initial coin offering investment.

The days of bounties on social media are a grey area. www.bitcoinfuji.com has a bounty program that is conducted on a case by case basis. More information can be found here: http://www.bitcoinfuji.com/bounty/
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Many people are interested in www.bitcoinfuji.com
There are 3,000 free participants from this forum
Many people make threads about it

Thank you for your good words about www.bitcoinfuji.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Merit me or don't.

You have a few BTCtalk accounts then?
Activity: 34
Bitcoinfuji has many participants from this forum
Bitcoinfuji is a bitcoin reboot on the Waves platform!
Bitcoinfuji appeals to everyday people!
Pages:
Jump to: