Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinfuji is Bitcoin reboot on the DEX - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 08:43:42 PM
The website doesn't look professional. Where is the team there no transparency? I click bounty link and there is nothing to show. The whitepaper doesn't look so good either.
And you have mentioned all of the reasons not to invest in this ico. OP has an intention to make promote bitcoin fuji. I was seeing some ridiculous thing about that.

This is not my first time to see this kind of thread.

There are some threads are discussing this too.

I'd liked to call this one as an unknown project without any transparency.

A big risk involved in this one.

I dont see any risk
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
February 04, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
The website doesn't look professional. Where is the team there no transparency? I click bounty link and there is nothing to show. The whitepaper doesn't look so good either.
And you have mentioned all of the reasons not to invest in this ico. OP has an intention to make promote bitcoin fuji. I was seeing some ridiculous thing about that.

This is not my first time to see this kind of thread.

There are some threads are discussing this too.

I'd liked to call this one as an unknown project without any transparency.

A big risk involved in this one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 09:22:06 AM
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com has 3000 FREE participants and is NOW in ICO
The current whitepaper at Bitcoinfuji will be deleted and bitcoinfuji will go for a Bitcoin clone: White paper will be updated soon
Bitcloinfuji have a great team of developers to do this with a traditional roll-out that will meet the approval of this forum
Do you have an opinion about this?
The only way we can do this is a migration from WAVES, our developers can do this-NOT A PROBLEM.

Can you explain the need for the migration from WAVES? I'm not sure I get it.
Activity: 98
February 04, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
It has its merits
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com has 3000 FREE participants and is NOW in ICO
The current whitepaper at Bitcoinfuji will be deleted and bitcoinfuji will go for a Bitcoin clone: White paper will be updated soon
Bitcloinfuji have a great team of developers to do this with a traditional roll-out that will meet the approval of this forum
Do you have an opinion about this?
The only way we can do this is a migration from WAVES, our developers can do this-NOT A PROBLEM.

Updated TOPIC
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com has over 1000 participants from this forum
Bitcoinfuji is a bitcoin reboot on the waves platform (DEX)
The project has its merits and is based on re-branding in the Asian markets

Pages:
Jump to: