Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoingate - page 2. (Read 8836 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
August 31, 2012, 02:31:03 PM
Here's an interesting guy I just stumbled upon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffcliff1/followers

Check out who he follows. Here's one of interest: https://twitter.com/onetoughpirate (located in Madison, Wisconsin)

~Bruno~

I hear there are a bunch of pirates who put on a show in vegas... was p@40 just there?  coincidence?

What about the pirates in Somalia...  I don't think they would extradite.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 633
August 31, 2012, 02:19:30 PM
Stop it.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
August 31, 2012, 02:17:50 PM
Here's an interesting guy I just stumbled upon on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffcliff1/followers

Check out who he follows. Here's one of interest: https://twitter.com/onetoughpirate (located in Madison, Wisconsin)

~Bruno~
legendary
August 31, 2012, 01:33:45 PM
An interesting YouTube exchange.

There is SO MUCH false information in this it's not even funny. They don't tell you about the HUGE amount you must pay upfront to JOIN..How much to "REGISTER" Wade?Huh You don't mention that do you!!. This is more than $20,000 a year....and they are putting people out of business. Not commercial airlines...This is a rip off...I hope people explore this before just believing what this guy is saying. You cannot fly all your want for $1,000.00. Trust me......HE IS LYING.

We're sorry you feel this way! We tried to be as transparent as possible in the interview, but would love to answer any questions you have at 650-479-5833 or [email protected]. Furthermore, my name is Jen, and I would be glad to personally speak with you if you sent an email requesting me. Have a nice day!

Sounds to me like this Jen guy (not sure who he is yet) would fit right in here on this forum.

Check out this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQt_d8Z3lps

~Bruno~
legendary
August 31, 2012, 01:11:42 PM
I forgot to include that Surf Air is a members only Airline.

Surf Air does not currently own or operate aircraft.

Would you believe people are lining up via paying membership fees to fly on a plane that doesn't exist?

And to think that Zhou Tong linked to their site and some George Henderson guy happened upon Zhou's tweet and felt it merited a retweet.

~Bruno~
legendary
August 30, 2012, 10:49:22 PM

One was linked to a partner of Trendon Shavers and looks a hell like another Trendon Shaver(no S).

Should be: Trendon Shavers and Trenton Shaver

You meant Trenton Shaver and Charles Lauzon.

http://m.xx.c.akam.licdn.com/media/p/2/000/02f/116/0d246b3.jpg
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/1/6/1/e/member_50045662.jpeg

GULPPPPPPPPPP! I just realized that I'm off by two letters and not just one.

No, I meant what I wrote. Was trying to tell you what you just realized lol

I concur, hence adding the GULPPPPPPPPPPPP!, for it was at that time I realized one of us fucked up.  Roll Eyes

I did just re-found a thread via Google, and opt to include the following post from that thread which may, or may not, have any bearing on my ongoing investigation.

So they invite Mr Anderson to spooksville 2 months ago to give a lecture/presentation to them so they can make it seem like they aren't involved?

Seems likely they would do it that way, that's why they didn't!

When I heard the CIA wanted to talk with someone about bitcoins, I knew from that moment it was a ruse. The CIA knew about bitcoins long before that interview. It's their job. And it's their job to deceive.
legendary
August 30, 2012, 10:39:07 PM

One was linked to a partner of Trendon Shavers and looks a hell like another Trendon Shaver(no S).

http://m.xx.c.akam.licdn.com/media/p/2/000/02f/116/0d246b3.jpg
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/1/6/1/e/member_50045662.jpeg

No, I meant what I wrote. Was trying to tell you what you just realized lol
legendary
August 30, 2012, 10:27:23 PM

I always admit to my mistakes, and this enlightenment does weaken my case a tad or two.

Damn, I want to blame cablepair so badly for posting that image and tricking me into following this red herring, but I can't.

I'm not done yet, though.

~Bruno~
legendary
August 30, 2012, 10:06:14 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 30, 2012, 10:05:20 PM
I gotta say OP, you've been keeping me entertained the last few days...lol.
legendary
August 30, 2012, 10:03:18 PM
I dont get it.   Huh so... these two old guys are the same old guy?

Charles Lauzon used an image of Jared Leto, the actor, as his avatar, and the same JL is an investor in Surf Air, mentioned by Zhou Tong as his last tweet on Twitter.

Now I'm going to dig deeper and see what else I can uncover. Who knows. Maybe I'll find out that Roger Ver once dealt Magic the Gathering cards prior to becoming a Bitcoiner. A long shot, but I know of a certain guy that'll take bets on just about anything if anybody's interested in wagering.

~Bruno~

PS: I guess I best start to like Orange(s), for it looks like lemons are going out of season.

got it.. thanks for clearing that up! on with your crusade!!!

And you guys think that I'm fucked up. Sombody(s) took a lot of time, effort and money to produce a video depicting Jared Leto as an Illuminati figure. I just now leaned this fact and watched the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22IjibKFYy4

~Bruno~
Activity: 456
August 30, 2012, 09:46:31 PM

Charles Lauzon used an image of Jared Leto, the actor, as his avatar, and the same JL is an investor in Surf Air, mentioned by Zhou Tong as his last tweet on Twitter.

Now I'm going to dig deeper and see what else I can uncover. Who knows. Maybe I'll find out that Roger Ver once dealt Magic the Gathering cards prior to becoming a Bitcoiner. A long shot, but I know of a certain guy that'll take bets on just about anything if anybody's interested in wagering.

~Bruno~

PS: I guess I best start to like Orange(s), for it looks like lemons are going out of season.

got it.. thanks for clearing that up! on with your crusade!!!
legendary
August 30, 2012, 09:44:11 PM

~Bruno~

Activity: 456
August 30, 2012, 09:36:03 PM
I dont get it.   Huh so... these two old guys are the same old guy?
legendary
August 30, 2012, 09:07:53 PM
I leave for about an hour to get a trucker on the road heading to Oregon with a load of barn beams, only to return to find my epic thread in Swahilihand. At least I learned from Jeff (the trucker) that while on the road he has had conversations with other truckers about Bitcoin and was taken aback when I bought up the subject. He was on a deadline, but he did let me know that truckers in general are fed up with the current way they have to pay for their fuel via some named and dominating service, one of which I forgot, although it was only a few minutes ago. I guess I was too excited to get back to my epic thread to remember such an important piece of information. I'll call him later and find out.

At any rate, about this thread being in swahiliand. I worked my ass off for hours to make sure all the facts were straight and even presented it in a coherent fashion, yet I still loose. I guess I need to do some more digging to get that well deserved BlowBob.

~Bruno~
Activity: 633
August 30, 2012, 08:36:47 PM
Why don't you guys just pull together 50 bucks and hire a process server to find all the Trendon Shavers in Texas?

People have had a lot of information about Trendon Shavers (including his address) for a while.  The question was whether pirate was actually Trendon Shavers or whether pirate had hijacked the identity of the real life Trendon Shavers.  The evidence that pirate actually is Trendon Shavers is pretty overwhelming at this point.  The next step is establishing whether or not he's done a skip (which should not be difficult).

Ok then, why don't you put together whatever small amount of money it takes to establish that a person actually lives at that address.  After that, you can attempt to find out if the resident is Trendon Shavers.  All I'm saying is, this stuff is cheap next to the amount of money lost, and no one seems to be putting it out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2012, 07:47:58 PM
Why don't you guys just pull together 50 bucks and hire a process server to find all the Trendon Shavers in Texas?

People have had a lot of information about Trendon Shavers (including his address) for a while.  The question was whether pirate was actually Trendon Shavers or whether pirate had hijacked the identity of the real life Trendon Shavers.  The evidence that pirate actually is Trendon Shavers is pretty overwhelming at this point.  The next step is establishing whether or not he's done a skip (which should not be difficult).

legendary
August 30, 2012, 07:10:35 PM
http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/4295131739/7c85d99d/Charles/Lauzon

Seriously Phinn?  Weatherford?  They are HUGE in the oil/gas area... the fact they have ties in other energy companies or in TX is not really a surprise.

But what is surprising is that there's a Charles (Chuck) Lauzon affiliated with them. The same Chuck that used a Jared Leto avatar connected with Zhou Tong, coupled with his likeness resembling that of a Trendon Shaver(no S), of which a Trendon Shavers has been connected with Pirate. Does anybody else see the waste management connection? (maybe I shouldn't have penned that)

Phin, you're going off on tangents again.  If you evidence of a connection between pirate and Zhou, can you please just post it instead of derailing your own thread with all of these tenuous connections to...something.

I think the above is a pretty good case, repentance.

~Bruno~
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2012, 07:06:58 PM
Phin, you're going off on tangents again.  If you evidence of a connection between pirate and Zhou, can you please just post it instead of derailing your own thread with all of these tenuous connections to...something.
Pages:
Jump to: