Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinGold is halving today - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 18, 2020, 03:31:54 AM
All of these halving this year did not show anything good in increasing the price and the same is expected with BitcoinGold, so we should not count on a pump, so after these halvings I already start to worry about what will happen to the price of bitcoin when will be bitcoin halving.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
April 18, 2020, 02:42:17 AM
It's too early to start seeing heavy changes from bitcoingold or bitcoincash halving, this won't bring any changes to their value until more halving takes place, the best Bitcoin fork I ever like will remain the same, bitcoingold, bitcoin diamond and bitcoincash
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
April 17, 2020, 10:59:18 PM
Bitcoin gold is probably the first popular bitcoin fork that is halving the earliest. Bitcoin original and every of it's fork are halving for the third time and that's happening this year. This halving would give us some insight on what to expect on halving of BSV, BCH and BTC later. Though the hash involved in BTG are negligible compared to rest three. https://bitcoingold.org/halving/

Edit: As Febo mentioned, BCH and BSV has already been halved and BTG also has halved while I edit this.
Pages:
Jump to: