Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinica: 2,000 Users! Contest: Get 1 BTC for free! - page 2. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
People rushing to get in the first ten posts doesn't really contribute to post quality...
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 502
I have said this before. being forced to sell bitcoin long at the fee, and then to buy them back again at the fee is just fail when you want to make a withdraw. i bought 100 bitcoins why do i have to pay it twice to get it out??

its not fair.

also 3 plus days for mtgox withdrawal is too much

It was a temporary problem because we hit our Mt. Gox monthly withdrawal limit at the beginning of this year. Over 98% of Mt. Gox withdrawals were processed instantly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If I am long Bitcoin, why do I have to sell my bitcoin to get dollars and then buy back bitcoin to get it out?? Why do I have to pay these fees twice?

Also why do you force me to buy bitcoin when i have a negative dollar position now? This is new...

You only get away with stuff like this because you are the only one in the game right now..

You can now withdraw USD on demand. Our withdrawal limits have been refilled already. You don't have to pay the fees twice if you withdraw USD.
vip
Very good but a bit hard to use.

Gotta be quick so as to not lose track of the market in periods of high volatility.

Thanks !

1Eq1u2NzwHWqFzj5ksD5D3Bc5iVwzFmYZS

Sent 1 BTC. Thanks!
vip
I have said this before. being forced to sell bitcoin long at the fee, and then to buy them back again at the fee is just fail when you want to make a withdraw. i bought 100 bitcoins why do i have to pay it twice to get it out??

its not fair.

also 3 plus days for mtgox withdrawal is too much

It was a temporary problem because we hit our Mt. Gox monthly withdrawal limit at the beginning of this year. Over 98% of Mt. Gox withdrawals were processed instantly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Very good but a bit hard to use.

Gotta be quick so as to not lose track of the market in periods of high volatility.

Thanks !

1Eq1u2NzwHWqFzj5ksD5D3Bc5iVwzFmYZS
vip
We're glad to announce that now we have 2,000 registered users! Out of which, about 40% of users have funded their accounts. (That's pretty high among Bitcoin trading services.)

We're now running a contest for all Bitcoinica users. Share your thoughts with us by posting any of the following in this thread:

- Your feelings about Bitcoinica
- Your story with Bitcoinica's customer service guys
- What do you use Bitcoinica for?

Leave your Bitcoinica username, Bitcoinica user id (can be queried via RESTful API) OR a Bitcoin address at the bottom.

The authors of the first 10 valid entries will get 1 BTC each!
Pages:
Jump to: