Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinica LP (In Liquidation) form request - page 2. (Read 4105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2012, 06:11:57 AM
I'm sure many people do not claim their accounts, some with a lot of money.

You have to see the positive side ... more funds to pay.
Activity: 868
November 27, 2012, 04:43:42 AM
Hey! Look! All of our REAL NAMES are attached to that form. Fabulous. Just what I wanted/needed. At least you get an idea who all the early bitcoin adopters are.

The amounts that you're owed will eventually appear in the reports, too.   Smiley

I think a good number of people are going to be thinking about this fact too.

I can't be the only person wondering whether Zhou will have the temerity to lodge a claim and if so for how much.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
November 27, 2012, 04:40:06 AM
Hey! Look! All of our REAL NAMES are attached to that form. Fabulous. Just what I wanted/needed. At least you get an idea who all the early bitcoin adopters are.

The amounts that you're owed will eventually appear in the reports, too.   Smiley

I think a good number of people are going to be thinking about this fact too.
November 27, 2012, 03:32:39 AM

The amounts that you're owed will eventually appear in the reports, too.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
November 27, 2012, 03:20:29 AM
November 27, 2012, 01:28:37 AM
Note that the cut-off date for the filing of claims is 20 January 2013.  Don't forget to file them before that date.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
November 27, 2012, 01:25:20 AM
Check your email guys I just got a form to fill out

Dear Sir/Madam

Please find attached a copy of the Liquidators First Report for Bitcoinica LP (In Liquidation).  Please complete the attached proof of debt form and return with supporting documentation to register your claim.

Kind Regards

Taslim Bhamji
Senior Insolvency Administrator

cid:[email protected]

PKF Corporate Recovery & Insolvency (Auckland) Limited

Level 3, 48 Courthouse Lane | PO Box 3678, Auckland 1140, New Zealand

[email protected]
www.pkfcr.co.nz

P:

+64 9 302 0521

F:

+64 9 302 0536

DDI:

+64 9 306 7426

Mobile:

+64 21 298 5437

CAUTION: PKF Corporate Recovery & Insolvency (Auckland) Limited is a member of PKF International Limited and PKF New Zealand Limited, which are networks of legally independent member firms.  Neither the networks, nor the individual members accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the actions or inactions of each other, or for the actions or inactions of any other indvidual member firm or firms.  The information contained in this mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. PKF Corporate Recovery & Insolvency (Auckland) Limited accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any effects this email message or attachments has on the recipient network or computer system. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: