Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoininstant.net SCAM attention !! - page 2. (Read 4904 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 10
January 29, 2016, 07:53:41 AM
Today they stops to pay. Earnings are 0 for today and they told me that they upgrades their server...
January 25, 2016, 05:05:14 PM
They pay me for today. I think that there is a limit that they pays. Small amounts will be ok, but what they do if you invest more btc? I think that they lock your account. Also to take back your initial investment, you have to wait 15days, after that limit there is the profit.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 25, 2016, 05:52:07 AM
Lol I know 0.007 btc isn't that much, only a few dollars, but when you're investing in unknown programs deposit closer to the minimum in case you lose everything as you did.

Regarding the system, it is an obvious scam. While the design is nice and professional it looks like some stereotypical sites that have run away with all the funds in the past. Another clear pointer is the fact that they say they will give you 16% daily, for 7 calendar days, if you deposit between 150 - 10,000 btc. That's not even sustainable for a ponzi; it's a clear scam.

For those reasons I'd say it's a scam however, you noted that the problem was that the deposit wasn't showing. I am sure that this site will scam and soon if not already but perhaps the blockchain is just a little slow. Again, in no way am I promoting the site or defending it, what I am trying to say is check back in your account in a few days and see. If the deposit shows I'd withdraw immediately and then leave. Sites like these never stay online longer than 25 days.

Thanks for the heads up.

The more shame to the Bitcoininstant.net though that for just a small amount, they turned to be scam for it.
@Misterf  just use the popular ones next time.
January 25, 2016, 05:04:05 AM
They have withdrawl delays?

Hello!

Yes, we know about withdrawal delays now, and we are taking all
measures to find and solve the problem. Obviously this is a technical
failure, please wait, we will fix it as soon as possible.
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 21, 2016, 05:07:16 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. Was looking into the site for a friend who wanted to invest and it looked shady to me. You have confirmed it for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 20, 2016, 02:22:50 PM
Lol I know 0.007 btc isn't that much, only a few dollars, but when you're investing in unknown programs deposit closer to the minimum in case you lose everything as you did.

Regarding the system, it is an obvious scam. While the design is nice and professional it looks like some stereotypical sites that have run away with all the funds in the past. Another clear pointer is the fact that they say they will give you 16% daily, for 7 calendar days, if you deposit between 150 - 10,000 btc. That's not even sustainable for a ponzi; it's a clear scam.

For those reasons I'd say it's a scam however, you noted that the problem was that the deposit wasn't showing. I am sure that this site will scam and soon if not already but perhaps the blockchain is just a little slow. Again, in no way am I promoting the site or defending it, what I am trying to say is check back in your account in a few days and see. If the deposit shows I'd withdraw immediately and then leave. Sites like these never stay online longer than 25 days.

Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 20, 2016, 12:35:21 PM
SCAM
Bitcoininstant.net It is New site for investment
and i have deposit 0.007BTC but still haven't deposit into my account

ATTENTION SCAM !

IPv4 Address: 91.220.101.11
IPv4 Hostname: srv-s11.antiddos.eu
Nameservers: ns55.strongns.net, ns57.strongns.net
ISP: antiddos protections ltd