Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinlist.io | Find Bitcoin Addresses with Coins | Hack the Network - page 2. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
SCAM WARNING

So... you've made a website that collects private keys Sad

Needless to say: do not give your private key to anybody. Ever!

Obviously OP site is scam. The private key is show in public, i see it listed on the site.
And i have a warning, everyone shouldn't to use private keys on the list, could be it countain to suspicious things. Or it's an another joke like previously site show priv keys listed on the public(forgot the name site).
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It does't collect anything as I mentioned before. There's no database and the only purpose of the website is for verifications and conversions,
Even if you don't log it (which I don't believe), the keys are sent through an unencrypted connection and can be sniffed by any man in the middle.

If you would like to suggest any tool or conversion please let me know
Bitaddress.org allows you to do all this, offline, running from a Live CD.

That is a valid point, I'll ensure that every connection is made via https soon (which is already available)

Done

This is what can be hopefully found in the website:
https://i.imgur.com/IOOPfhZ.png
It does't collect anything as I mentioned before. There's no database and the only purpose of the website is for verifications and conversions,
Even if you don't log it (which I don't believe), the keys are sent through an unencrypted connection and can be sniffed by any man in the middle.

That is a valid point, I'll ensure that every connection is made via https soon (which is already available)

Regarding the bitaddress offline live cd Im familiar of that. But honestly how many people would lose some hours to setup and run it just to make a few checks?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

I'm not expecting users to generate secure addresses for actual usage, but instead make verifications.

It's obvious that private keys with funds should never be written anywhere, especcially online - Every educated bitcoin user should be aware of that mandatory rule.
But I want to let very clear that no activity is monitored on this website. This includes navigations, searches, generations and everything else

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
SCAM WARNING

So... you've made a website that collects private keys Sad

Needless to say: do not give your private key to anybody. Ever!
It seems you are using same database used by http://directory.io/ as we can see all of the address on first pages are same in both.

• Create Addresses Based on words (Brain-Wallets)
There is no need to create a bitcoin address on your site which on later may get exposed in the list. I don't know how your site can be useful..

The UI is much more simple and you get direct access to the address funds. (last column of the table)
There is no database, all the data is calculated "on-the-fly" - this is not a copy of directory, but all private keys listed and sorted

Also when you generate a new address (based on a word - brainwallet) you get the address available funds. That may be useful to create an address not for your usage but for quick balance check only
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
It seems you are using same database used by http://directory.io/ as we can see all of the address on first pages are same in both.

There is no need to create a bitcoin address on your site which on later may get exposed in the list. I don't know how your site can be useful..
www.bitcoinlist.io

At the moment it's possible to:

• Navigate on the pages and visually look for non-empty addresses
  • Search page id by private key
  • Click and go to a Random Page (Hopefully with non-empty addresses)

Please let me know any improvements and features you would like to see there.
I am also deploying a sha256 hashing and also a base58 to hex encoder / decoder soon.
Hope you find the site helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: