Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinLiveBets.com - page 76. (Read 112778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 30, 2013, 07:30:12 AM
BONUS FOR TODAY:
THE FIRST 2 USERS WHO POST A SCREEN OF A WIN OF TODAY OVER 15BTC WILL GET 0.1BTC FOR FREE!!!
(min Quote: 2.7)

Is min odds 2.7 ?

Thanks! We corrected it Min odds 2.7! Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
October 30, 2013, 07:03:55 AM
BONUS FOR TODAY:
THE FIRST 2 USERS WHO POST A SCREEN OF A WIN OF TODAY OVER 15BTC WILL GET 0.1BTC FOR FREE!!!
(min Quote: 2.7)

Is min odds 2.7 ?
October 30, 2013, 04:28:04 AM
BONUS FOR TODAY:
(min odds: 2.7)
October 29, 2013, 04:49:13 PM
For example also for the livebetting games there are a lot of special bets!!

See:
Basketball - NBA - USA
Indiana Pacers   : Orlando Magic
Europe Time-tomorrow, 00:00

October 29, 2013, 04:34:44 PM
We got it! Our goal for end of October was 1000User! Today player Nr. 1000 registered (named "aksiyon2").

Next goal will be 2000users until end of the year!

Thank you all for your trust!!!
October 29, 2013, 01:15:49 PM
great site so far!

But what do you think about implementing some kind of affiliate/referral system?
You would really increase your customer base and turnover and all you have to do is to
offer some kind of reward (participation in win/loss of referred customers or one-time payment for every sign-up...)

see here:
http://www.bitcoinlivebets.com/index.php?action=konto&u=refs

Earn commision from every referred customer for life!
It's so simple, you start earning as soon as your first referral starts betting! Get 1% commission on your account but you don't get stung if they have a winning day - you get the commission on every bet, we don't care if the bet slips are lost or won! That's the reason we give you the commission just after the bet. Live or pre-match - every bet is counting *.
The commission for users of your suggested users (second level) is working like on the first level, but your commission rate is 0.2%.

* No commission for cancelled bets (for example if the game is cancelled). In addition to this, odds of bet slips under 1.05 (european odds format, total odd of the slip) get no commission.
With the affiliate link you see, your user id will be set just after the call. A full year is your affiliate id saved in the browser of the user, so we assign the user even after a few months.

we have a affilate programm. Are you interessted to do advertisment for us?
October 29, 2013, 12:10:04 PM
October 29, 2013, 11:12:05 AM
The language is set to german because you can't be logged in.
Are you using a proxy or have you some ports blocked?
nope, i'm logged in tough
The live odds are the only part of our site running through port number 9270. Could you check if that's open on your system?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitstamp trader
October 29, 2013, 10:56:16 AM
great site so far!

But what do you think about implementing some kind of affiliate/referral system?
You would really increase your customer base and turnover and all you have to do is to
offer some kind of reward (participation in win/loss of referred customers or one-time payment for every sign-up...)

Activity: 19
October 29, 2013, 09:54:38 AM
nope, i'm logged in tough
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
October 29, 2013, 09:17:00 AM
As much as your efforts to promote your site are appreciated, i think the 5btc win screenshot offer needs to be tailored. I mean, the guy winning 5btc in one day probably doesn't care much about 0.02btc. However the guy winning 0.5btc will be more inclined to post his screenshot of a winning bet.
If you want to entice the 5btc winner, give away 0.5btc. If you want to entice the 0.5 winner, give away 0.05.
I'm getting to use your site, I hope we'll be able to get going much and more.
Take care.
October 29, 2013, 08:35:01 AM
Activity: 19
October 29, 2013, 06:20:44 AM
Well, when I'm watching the live bets section, most of it is in German(i think) even tough my language is set to English. and for some reason every few seconds it shows me a green screen and it says something in German and tells me to wait 5 seconds..
http://puu.sh/52Jnt.png
October 29, 2013, 04:23:13 AM
BONUS FOR TODAY:
THE FIRST 2 USERS WHO POST A SCREEN OF A WIN OF TODAY OVER 5BTC WILL GET 0.02BTC FOR FREE!!!
(min Quote: 2.5)
October 28, 2013, 07:08:55 PM

this are some of the games for tonight for live betting!

Have fun!! You see the european odds...you can change on the page to american odds!

We hope you like it!

October 28, 2013, 07:02:21 PM

this are the games for tonight for live betting!

Have fun!! You see the european odds...you can change on the page to american odds!

We hope you like it!
October 28, 2013, 12:42:31 PM
BONUS FOR TODAY:
THE FIRST 2 USERS WHO POST A SCREEN OF A WIN OF TODAY OVER 5BTC WILL GET 0.02BTC FOR FREE!!!
October 28, 2013, 12:23:22 PM
Apart from that you are asking questions which have nothing to do with your lost bet you are also the first and probably only user complaining about our good odds Wink
Thanks for your hints anyway. Of course the few really  arbitrages should not raise very high, we keep an eye on it Wink
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
October 28, 2013, 11:28:32 AM
To solve this, the real story should be told
The true story is that the user built spider scripts to search odds mistakes on our site (which made thousands page requests per day), registered multiple accounts which he also admitted and is forbidden due our terms, he did bets on bet slips with odds which are obviously a mistake by us. We paid him though instead of voiding it, sent him pay offs for over 30 BTC. All these things are verifiable, but we never told the public about it because this would be looking like we really needed to falsify his bet slip(s) which we never did. After we increased the bet limits for all bets for a short time, the concerning bet slip was made by this user. After the lose, he threat us and we invested hours to explain everything till he throw everytime new "proofs" which are just questions like "why would you accept such a big bet". We should ask "why should we risk three years work and such a good chance to start on the bitcoin world just not paying one big user which will report it for sure?". The user got more than the lost bet amount from us for bugusing. He is always claiming some things, till we adjust it (or other users do it) and we get new claims. This is an endless story and we had to cut if off one day. We could deliver more and more details and this user will always continue on other threads and pages. So we continue to invest the time on our customers.
We try to deliver the best support and a good service including fast withdrawl of every win, so it makes us sad if you guys call us a scam site after just reading the daily spam posts of one user. Make your own opinion and check us out. We can set your bet slips public so everybody can check your bets and account transactions if it gives you more security. We are interested in all ways to offer a honest, transparent service and we had and have no time to risk our reputation.

look at on these posts
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3121658
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3135351

bitcoinlivebets give green light to place such bets, and this is everyday that they offer such not conventional bets , and if i noticed this and that poster then i think there are more customers who can exploit such bets

bitcoinlivebets do not follow market movements and their odds/price creator software is a huge mess  , they wont be able to repair it  and they do not want to repair it,  they had 2-3 month to repair it but nothing happend , it does not matter , they want only new looser customers, and if you win too many you will suck it , like me (with a fake bet )  and they try to beat pinnacle sports  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arbsmiddles-between-bitcoinlivebets-and-other-sites-312080
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
October 28, 2013, 11:19:52 AM
BONUS FOR TODAY:

earlier you sent emails to your users about this forum/topic  , but nobody posts screens here
so where are your 700-1000 users? 

nobody needs the free BTC , lol
Pages:
Jump to: