Author

Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed - page 111. (Read 190165 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2012, 06:54:35 PM
payb.tc

Do you offer any kind of insurance or guarantee as to the safety of our bitcoins? If BCST were to claps is all our money gone? I'm not scared away, I just think we should get these questions out on the table.  In all honesty this would be a safety for you because right now if pirate ran away with all our money, we'd all be coming after you as you have said nothing to transfer liability.
(should probably add to faq)

however I am assuming that is pirate does a forced withdrawal that he will return our coins.

As Epoch beat me to it, but perhaps the forced cashout should be clarified as well.

Yes, could you clarify that as well please pay.btc?

Thanks Smiley

sorry i didn't clarify that because i guess i misunderstood the question the first time.

yes of course i'll return your coins if MY account suffers a forced withdrawal... i thought tgmarks was talking about pirate doing forced withdrawal on other people's accounts which wouldn't make sense.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 12, 2012, 06:29:07 PM
payb.tc

Do you offer any kind of insurance or guarantee as to the safety of our bitcoins? If BCST were to claps is all our money gone? I'm not scared away, I just think we should get these questions out on the table.  In all honesty this would be a safety for you because right now if pirate ran away with all our money, we'd all be coming after you as you have said nothing to transfer liability.

however I am assuming that is pirate does a forced withdrawal that he will return our coins.

As Epoch beat me to it, but perhaps the forced cashout should be clarified as well.

Yes, could you clarify that as well please pay.btc?

Thanks Smiley
donator
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 12, 2012, 06:01:11 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the clarity.
June 12, 2012, 05:26:15 PM
payb.tc

Do you offer any kind of insurance or guarantee as to the safety of our bitcoins? If BCST were to claps is all our money gone? I'm not scared away, I just think we should get these questions out on the table.  In all honesty this would be a safety for you because right now if pirate ran away with all our money, we'd all be coming after you as you have said nothing to transfer liability.
Yes, this should probably be spelled out in the OP for clarity ... but it has been answered here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinmaxcom-closed-83904
Thanks, I thought I had read that on here before.  But yes, in the OP would be nice.

Epoch is right, and i've updated the OP.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 12, 2012, 04:08:47 PM
Very nice website and thanks a lot for your service!

no worries, tell your friends Cheesy

Already have Wink
donator
June 12, 2012, 11:26:32 AM
payb.tc

Do you offer any kind of insurance or guarantee as to the safety of our bitcoins? If BCST were to claps is all our money gone? I'm not scared away, I just think we should get these questions out on the table.  In all honesty this would be a safety for you because right now if pirate ran away with all our money, we'd all be coming after you as you have said nothing to transfer liability.
Yes, this should probably be spelled out in the OP for clarity ... but it has been answered here:

Thanks, I thought I had read that on here before.  But yes, in the OP would be nice.
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
June 12, 2012, 11:24:33 AM
payb.tc

I thought this was addressed before?  Perhaps in an older version.

IIRC:  There is 0 insurance; however I am assuming that is pirate does a forced withdrawal that he will return our coins.

legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
June 12, 2012, 11:23:18 AM
payb.tc

donator
June 12, 2012, 10:56:45 AM
payb.tc

June 12, 2012, 04:47:40 AM
[Just want to verify]
I can send at minimum 10 BTC any time I want to my deposit address and it will be added (manually or automatically, when ever it gets added)?

minimum account size is 10 BTC.

after you have an account, you can send deposits of any amount, even a satoshi, and they will get added to your balance automatically.

June 12, 2012, 04:41:56 AM
[Just want to verify]
I can send at minimum 10 BTC any time I want to my deposit address and it will be added (manually or automatically, when ever it gets added)?
June 12, 2012, 01:11:27 AM

no worries, tell your friends Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
June 12, 2012, 12:51:49 AM
please login and help check for accuracy by viewing the earnings report.

Looks correct to me.

I am the one who knocks
June 11, 2012, 09:57:37 PM
Maybe you should stick to your original posting them :p.

BTW, I noticed a payment from "admin" in my account, is that related to the first week?

I think he is:

smoov, i changed my mind about this.

if you think about it, having accounts that tiny would barely even cover my transaction fees.

maybe take up bitdragon's offer.
June 11, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
I think 3~5BTC would a low enough minimum. Anything below that is earning minimal interest anyways.

i think 10 btc is a low enough minimum Cheesy
June 11, 2012, 09:47:01 PM
Will you be lowering your minimum deposit requirement later on? Once you have things more automated?

Being a small miner, getting 10btc at one time, will take months Smiley

-- Smoov
yeah the plan was always to drop it *after* i got most of the big tasks automated.

micro deposits are being auto-detected now, but there are still a few more things i'd like to automate before dropping the minimum account size from 10 down to 1.
Good enough, will be waiting for that. Smiley

And, thanks for the offer, bitdragon, but to keep things simplest on my own end, I'll just wait for payb.tc to drop the minimum. Will give me time to get a whole coin together in my wallet, I got all my coin scattered around in different exchanges and investments right now Smiley

-- Smoov

smoov, i changed my mind about this.

if you think about it, having accounts that tiny would barely even cover my transaction fees.

maybe take up bitdragon's offer.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 11, 2012, 07:15:05 PM
The site and payments look good, thanks.
Activity: 868
June 11, 2012, 06:53:32 PM
Received the interest on the account, reinvested, all looks good !!!  Grin

Thanks !
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2012, 06:04:04 PM
All looks great.

Thanks

Phil
donator